/* * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, * or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included * in the products you find here before flashing it! * YOU are choosing to make these modifications. */
- Safestrap provides TWRP like recovery capabilities for locked devices.
- This is based on the original work of Hashcode.
Prerequisites for Installation
- You must be on stock firmware:
update-fire-phone-184.108.40.206_user_461013320.bin OR ...461013820.bin <- Please confirm this before proceeding <-
- You must have root access
- Secondary slots do not work at all. Any attempt to flash a secondary slot will result in you having to re-sideload stock 4.6.1
- CM-11 coming soon
- If not already rooted, use Kingroot from here to obtain root access.
- Install the app
- Grant root access if needed
- Read user agreement and accept to proceed
- Then click install recovery
- When recovery is installed click reboot to recovery
- You should eventually end up in safestrap recovery.
*** Please do NOT create any mirrors ***
- Safestrap for Amazon Fire Phone (Kodiak)
Safestrap KK, Device Specific App for the Amazon Fire Phone
Current Beta Version: 4.0.1
Last Updated 2016-08-17