D/audio_hw_primary( 496): select_devices: out_snd_device(2: speaker) in_snd_device(0: )
D/hardware_info( 496): hw_info_append_hw_type : device_name = speaker
D/ACDB-LOADER( 496): ACDB -> send_audio_cal, acdb_id = 53, path = 0
E/ExternalSpeakerAmpControl( 496): Failed to open the speaker amp control (0) at address = 0x34. Error = 108
E/ExternalSpeakerAmpControl( 496): Failed to open the speaker amp control (1) at address = 0x35. Error = 108
D/audio_speaker_platform( 496): Loading speaker use case "music"
Just making an observation, the external speakers do not depend individually on the stock audio libs (libaudio-ExternalSpeakerAmps.so ; libaudio-NxpTfa9887.so etc..) but might also depend on Dolby frameworks that the stock rom calls.
I want to test it out but i'm having problems with hyper-v atm.
- I have audio on the the speakers... Exactly as I thought- the Tfa9887 is controlled only from the two shared libs I previously mentioned. The fix was to set the correct permissions on /dev/i2c-8 and set a property which indicates audio has been initialized correctly.
- I have a few things to tidy up - like a couple of force closes etc
- Need to do a bit of testing, test video, a couple games etc
- After all of that it should be ready to go.
- I won't have tested make calls, sms and mobile data - so the first release will be a BETA.
EDIT: I should start a [DEV] thread for this so I don't clog up this thread anymore.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|