/* * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, * or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included * in the products you find here before flashing it! * YOU are choosing to make these modifications. */
- SlimKat for the Amazon Fire Phone
Prerequisites for Installation
- Must be running Safestrap v4
updated: 07 Jan 2016
- From Safestrap, go into Wipe Menu and Swipe to perform a factory reset.
- Installation in the Stock Slot is Mandatory
- Flash the ROM File
- Flash any 4.4 based version of Open Gapps of your choice - Except Aroma Version
- For ROOT access Flash the latest SuperSU package.
- If ROOT access still isn't working then see Question 1 on the Frequently asked questions to enable it.
Upgrading to new Version
- Flash the ROM
- If you previous had GAPPS it will be preserved automatically
- To preserve root between upgrades, you need to setup SuperSU to survive OTA updates.
*** Please do NOT create any mirrors ***
- SlimKat for Amazon Fire Phone
- Open Gapps
- Kernel Source: Kodiak stock kernel, build number update-kindle-188.8.131.52_user_466000820
SlimKat Amazon Fire Phone, ROM for the Amazon Fire Phone
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Safestrap v4
Based On: SlimKat
Last Updated 2018-01-01