Remove All Ads from XDA

[GUIDE] Make FireOS looks and feel like normal android

108 posts
Thanks Meter: 22

Post Reply Email Thread
9th September 2015, 05:29 AM |#91  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
This thread is extremely outdated. Please look at the newest threads in Fire Phone General. You can safely upgrade to the latest version and root the phone with King Root.

18th February 2016, 12:12 PM |#92  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 17

More
i'm at 4.6.6 right now. Can i replace the settings.apk with the one given?
Bingo Bronson
18th February 2016, 12:35 PM |#93  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn33z3x

i'm at 4.6.6 right now. Can i replace the settings.apk with the one given?

"The one given?" - I don't know which one you're referring to but Fire OS needs its original settings apk, due to lots of modifications and dependencies (aka Amazon framework and the big bloated balloon of apps ^^).
24th February 2016, 02:10 PM |#94  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo Bronson

"The one given?" - I don't know which one you're referring to but Fire OS needs its original settings apk, due to lots of modifications and dependencies (aka Amazon framework and the big bloated balloon of apps ^^).

Can i change my lockscreen wallpaper with any photo in my phone? Now i can only choose photos taken by camera app i also want another lockscreen app but i have to unlock twice
Bingo Bronson
24th February 2016, 06:39 PM |#95  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn33z3x

Can I change my lockscreen wallpaper with any photo in my phone? Now I can only choose photos taken by camera app. I also want another lockscreen app but i have to unlock twice.

There are 2 threads with lots of information about the lock screen "dilemma": THIS ONE and THE OTHER ONE.
It's worth to read everything because Fire OS has indeed a "special behavior" when it comes to this.

The custom wallpaper question needs no separate answer when you use another lock screen app but regarding the stock lock screen, you could just move the chosen picture to the camera folder.
30th August 2017, 11:59 PM |#96  
Flag Karachi

More
Possbile To Downgrade My fire phone 4.6.6 to 3.5?? Reply quick please
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)