FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GUIDE] Make FireOS looks and feel like normal android

108 posts
Thanks Meter: 22
 
Post Reply Email Thread
8th October 2014, 01:42 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerx3sHipe

Sorry didnt want to destroy your phone. hope its not too much work to get it back!
Yes still looking for a better way.

Cheers,
Xerx

no problem i had already reset it several times
you can do it in under 10min


maybe we can use some language-files etc from other phones... i will check it out
an other cool gadget is that you can use with XPosed apps like MinMinGuard or XPrivacy
 
 
8th October 2014, 01:59 PM |#12  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by B1ackByte

maybe we can use some language-files etc from other phones... i will check it out
an other cool gadget is that you can use with XPosed apps like MinMinGuard or XPrivacy

I think this isnt that easy... You will probably need the exact files from fire OS to get this really running smooth.

Cheers,
Xerx

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Another thing: does anybody got CWM or some other full backup system running on his phone? Im still without any backup ^^ makes me feel slightly uncomfortable...

Cheers,
Xerx
8th October 2014, 02:02 PM |#13  
Member
LEJ
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerx3sHipe

I think this isnt that easy... You will probably need the exact files from fire OS to get this really running smooth.

Cheers,
Xerx

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Another thing: does anybody got CWM or some other full backup system running on his phone? Im still without any backup ^^ makes me feel slightly uncomfortable...

Cheers,
Xerx

There is a backup system running, from Amazon
8th October 2014, 02:04 PM |#14  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by le-grx

There is a backup system running, from Amazon

Nope. Deactivated it ^^ and also its not an full backup like cwm... nvm isnt really necessary
8th October 2014, 02:07 PM |#15  
Member
LEJ
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerx3sHipe

Nope. Deactivated it ^^ and also its not an full backup like cwm... nvm isnt really necessary

Deactivated it? What you mean?
But since you have root, maybe Titanium Backup is worth a try?
8th October 2014, 02:10 PM |#16  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by le-grx

Deactivated it? What you mean?
But since you have root, maybe Titanium Backup is worth a try?

Settings/Device/Enable auto backup <- no! ^^
Didnt make good experiences with titanium.

Cheers,
Xerx
8th October 2014, 02:21 PM |#17  
Member
LEJ
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerx3sHipe

Settings/Device/Enable auto backup <- no! ^^
Didnt make good experiences with titanium.

Cheers,
Xerx

Yeah, i got it wrong with Recovery (Power BTN+Vol Up).
8th October 2014, 02:59 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Another trick: customize your bootloader gif
You need 'ROM Toolbox Lite' - thats it.

For example you can use this http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...x1280-t2177050



You can also Edit CPU Stats with Kernel Tweaker!
8th October 2014, 03:28 PM |#19  
Member
LEJ
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by B1ackByte

Another trick: customize your bootloader gif
You need 'ROM Toolbox Lite' - thats it.

For example you can use this http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...x1280-t2177050

Bootloop
8th October 2014, 03:32 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by le-grx

Bootloop

Oh no!
How did you try it? Load .zip?
8th October 2014, 03:36 PM |#21  
Member
LEJ
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by B1ackByte

Oh no!
How did you try it? Load .zip?

Just with the app, choosing one of their database. Like i did on my nexus for some time.
Well, will survive
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes