Amazon Fire Phone NOT Turning On,last day it was working totally fine.

Search This thread

haseebnazir

Sep 24, 2015
Hey guys,please help,my Amazon Fire Phone is NOT Turning ON,last day it was working totally fine.But today when i wake up it was Off,i thought may be battery is low so phone got off.But phone is not starting,not charging even when plugged with charger,it was working fine since many months,no Hang issues or auto restart issue.But all of a sudden it's not Turning on and not charging as well when plugged screen is not getting On.What's the most likely problem or issue.Help please,Thanks in advance to amazing people out there,anybody else faced same issue with Fire phone.

Reactions: Chunkyfungus

hwong61

Oct 2, 2016
Same here....

Hey guys,please help,my Amazon Fire Phone is NOT Turning ON,last day it was working totally fine.But today when i wake up it was Off,i thought may be battery is low so phone got off.But phone is not starting,not charging even when plugged with charger,it was working fine since many months,no Hang issues or auto restart issue.But all of a sudden it's not Turning on and not charging as well when plugged screen is not getting On.What's the most likely problem or issue.Help please,Thanks in advance to amazing people out there,anybody else faced same issue with Fire phone.

Did you get it working again. or is it fried? Mine is doing the exact same thing, except I saw it die. I was playing Poke,om Go and he phone was NOT hot when it died. None of te "standard" power on methods have worked.....

haseebnazir

Sep 24, 2015
Battery got very weak due to which phone was not turning on,opened the device and disconnected the battery and then again connected back the battery got started charging and phone was back again working no data lost or any lost only battery problems still if battery is not high phone turns off.

Reactions: Chunkyfungus

haseebnazir

Sep 24, 2015
Check for Battery problems

Did you get it working again. or is it fried? Mine is doing the exact same thing, except I saw it die. I was playing Poke,om Go and he phone was NOT hot when it died. None of te "standard" power on methods have worked.....
Try to open the device using tools for opening screws and disconnect the battery pin and then connect connect it back again check if phone is charging or not.There's youtube tutorial video for opening firephone.

Shabbir Kumar

May 2, 2018
Hey guys, My Amazon Fire Phone is NOT Turning ON,last day it was working totally fine.But today when i wake up it was Off,i thought may be battery is low so phone got off.But phone is not starting,not charging even when plugged with charger, any body have any solution so tell me on
Email: shabeerkumar3@gmail.com

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Battery got very weak due to which phone was not turning on,opened the device and disconnected the battery and then again connected back the battery got started charging and phone was back again working no data lost or any lost only battery problems still if battery is not high phone turns off.