An extended version of patriot1889's ConFIREator App. Useful if the Amazon Launcher has been disabled or removed via adb shell su -c pm disable com.amazon.tv.launcher (root) or adb uninstall -k --user 0 com.amazon.tv.launcher (no root on Fire OS < 126.96.36.199)
Confireator-Settings-1.5.apk - added Google Play Store, Android Terminal, Mouse Toogle and Reboot
Confireator-Settings-1.4.apk - added access to Xposed and VMLite VNC Server
Confireator-Settings-1.3.apk - added access to SuperSU GUI
Confireator-Settings-1.2.apk - only Amazon settings
- Fire TV Stick 1st gen
- Fire TV Stick 2nd gen
- Fire TV Box 1st gen
- Fire TV Box 2nd gen
Tested with: Fire OS 188.8.131.52
- Access to Network (LAN/WLAN)
- Access to Bluetooth, Gamecontrollers and Remotes
- Access to Applications Menu
- Access to Alexa Menu
- Access to MyApps and MyCloud menu in combination with AppStore overview for each app
- Installing MyCloud Apps on the Device
- Update function for installed apps (via MyCloud Menu - More Information)
- App recommendations for similar apps or purchased apps
- Notifications and Notification Settings
- Access to the hidden Developer Menu
- Access to SuperSU GUI (if you have Holo Themer installed and Material Dark for SuperSU is used)
- Access to Xposed (if Xposed Installer is installed and hidden on launcher)
- Access to VMLite VNC Server (if VMLite VNC Server is installed and hidden on launcher)
- Access to Google Play Store, Android Terminal, Mouse Toogle and Reboot (if additional apps are installed)
- Access to Factory Settings
The following apps are required for the advanced commands - and of course root:
- SuperSU "eu.chainfire.supersu"
- Xposed "en.robv.android.xposed.installer"
- VNC Server "com.vmlite.vncserver"
- Google Play Store "com.android.vending"
- Mouse Toogle "com.fluxii.android.mousetoggleforfiretv" Mouse Toggle for Fire TV
- Android Terminal "jackpal.androidterm" Terminal-Emulator-1.0.70.apk
- Reboot "com.stephansmolek.reboot" Neustart-2.1.apk
With these commands the apps can be hidden in the launcher to save space and improve clarity.
Preview of Reboot app from Stephan Smolek:
Special Thanks to @patriot1889 for providing his source code!