11th February 2016, 06:19 AM |#11  
Flag Leipzig
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thumbs up Google Playstore
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliwigy

yes.. its been done already but some users are having issues

Who can find it? Itsca zip to Flash with Recovery or gapps.org?
For gapps.org what for options i must select it? Thx

11th February 2016, 11:41 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoggels

Who can find it? Itsca zip to Flash with Recovery or gapps.org?
For gapps.org what for options i must select it? Thx

Read this tread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/fire...-rbox-t3310974
The Following User Says Thank You to bula1ca For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bula1ca Ad-Free
11th February 2016, 01:16 PM |#13  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 5,679

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bula1ca

Read this tread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/fire...-rbox-t3310974

haha thx for posting the link..

amazing how much tunnel vision exists as theres threads for most anything but somehow some fail to find them lol
11th February 2016, 01:25 PM |#14  

More
Quote:

haha thx for posting the link..

amazing how much tunnel vision exists as theres threads for most anything but somehow some fail to find them lol

LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to bula1ca For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bula1ca Ad-Free
12th February 2016, 03:11 AM |#15  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Success!! I have the issue with the recovery screen being scrambled. Switched to another tv got through recovery and installed rom, then the screen would be blank when booting to system. After 2 hours of reading and trying.... Went back to the original tv , the tv recognizes the home screen display. Apparently whatever the issue with the recovery screen is prevented the home screen from being visible on the second tv. anyway all good now!
12th February 2016, 03:17 AM |#16  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 5,679

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueWrench001

Success!! I have the issue with the recovery screen being scrambled. Switched to another tv got through recovery and installed rom, then the screen would be blank when booting to system. After 2 hours of reading and trying.... Went back to the original tv , the tv recognizes the home screen display. Apparently whatever the issue with the recovery screen is prevented the home screen from being visible on the second tv. anyway all good now!

i think someone else had the same issue and i think it was the tv lol

what do you have the fire tv set to in the display settings? If you had it set to a certain setting such as 1080p but the tv is in a different setting could be the issue.. or something like that lol
12th February 2016, 07:15 AM |#17  
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 12

More
5.0.5_r1 installed perfectly
12th February 2016, 12:34 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krawhitham

5.0.5_r1 installed perfectly

how did you install....did you update recovery first then flash 5.05_r1?
thanks
12th February 2016, 03:18 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 337

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueWrench001

Quote:

i think someone else had the same issue and i think it was the tv lol

what do you have the fire tv set to in the display settings? If you had it set to a certain setting such as 1080p but the tv is in a different setting could be the issue.. or something like that lol

Someone in the comments of my guide said the scrambled screen issue was due to incompatibility with 1080i TVs. I'm curious @TorqueWrench001 is your scrambled TV a 1080i set that's not capable of 1080p ?
12th February 2016, 07:11 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFTVnews.com

Someone in the comments of my guide said the scrambled screen issue was due to incompatibility with 1080i TVs. I'm curious @TorqueWrench001 is your scrambled TV a 1080i set that's not capable of 1080p ?

Mine is a 1080i tv. Old sony bravia. Great picture and sound though. The display is most definitely tits up on twrp. However, I have a broken tiny cheap wall mounted 1080i flatscreen, with no sound, which is now my dedicated 2nd aftv monitor, just for twrp purposes. It even fits snug under my living room tv unit out of sight.

I am awaiting funds for a new samsung curved 55inch beast. But, I think it will have to wait until the sony bravia dies on me! lol
12th February 2016, 09:06 PM |#21  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dk1keith

how did you install....did you update recovery first then flash 5.05_r1?
thanks

Flashing 5.0.5r1 will update recovery to 3.0.0-3 as well.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)