I STRONGLY recommend that you completely wipe if you had Kingroot installed. This can be accomplished in TWRP by going to Wipe and selecting Format Data. This will blow away everything on it, including whatever garbage Kingroot left behind.
And as always, make sure you DISABLE UPDATES.
Changelog and Downloads:
- June 29, 2019 - 220.127.116.11_r1 (md5sum: 3d3103f0ad3d88db8fd22b7446a6f49a)
- March 31, 2019 - 18.104.22.168_r1 (md5sum: 51edd826d468b73bc6933f57dabd5f01)
- November 27, 2018 - 22.214.171.124_r1 (md5sum: 6523dfa933f03c933a3e9f825db6d378)
- October 7, 2018 - 126.96.36.199_r1 (md5sum: 559e6dc38c81dc658a85c2e5cf7aeec5)
- June 24, 2018 - 188.8.131.52_r1 (md5sum: 529793e0566c8cb6eca1254e3a757206)
- January 28, 2018 - 184.108.40.206_r1 (md5sum: b27a84d2160fc46827fca16e2deb1af5)
- October 8, 2017 - 220.127.116.11_r1 (md5sum: d7a413209b89774cf09cb3c2f0d3e647)
- July 3, 2017 - 18.104.22.168_r2 (md5sum: e7c0dccc2745027b8dfe4941ca15672d)
- May 1, 2017 - 22.214.171.124_r1 (md5sum: 080ab90db2f717cef3acfffc15939d8f)
- December 18, 2016 - 126.96.36.199_r1 (md5sum: e71b6fd2eae7a0e78ad37e6609f7c36d)
- December 19, 2016 - 5.0.5_r1 (md5um: a033912f6586dd7cb8a738a7218d3713)