Thanks Meter: 132

By mejdam, Senior Member on 9th February 2015, 12:30 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th August 2015, 02:31 PM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 499

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joselv456

Anybody have any other ways to get a live tv client to work?

How do you mean?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

18th August 2015, 11:18 PM |#502  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamboss

How do you mean?

I mean free I dont have the money for getting the service all year round. If I cannot ask here please delete and thanks
25th August 2015, 06:32 AM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joselv456

I mean free I dont have the money for getting the service all year round. If I cannot ask here please delete and thanks

none of these services are free.. $100 a year, or whatever it is exactly i CCHEAPPP... if you cant afford it... just buy it... throw 2 UFC parties and get your friends to pitch in on the cost of the fight..,, there you have made your money back and can consider it free..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psycon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift psycon Ad-Free
14th September 2015, 01:16 AM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I am unable to intall stalker client. Help plz. Im trying to watch live tv with kodi
14th September 2015, 01:25 AM |#505  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmarvrel

I am unable to intall stalker client. Help plz. Im trying to watch live tv with kodi

The stalker client comes with the latest version of kodi which can be downloaded from the playstore.

25th September 2015, 02:27 AM |#506  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Does anyone know of a good full featured remote control that can be used with the fire and the stalker client?
5th October 2015, 12:49 AM |#507  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
wukon remote is good
12th October 2015, 09:49 PM |#508  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Anyone try Channel Peer - I have the Amazon Fire TV 2 -- and it works amazingly well for live International news streams and more. Its a native app. I see no point in using Kodi - I use unLocator and get access to UK channels without any need for Kodi. I am not a gamer. I watch on-demand movies at Netflix / Amazon / HBO / Showtime / Hulu / StarZ and Encore ... all these are native apps ... so that plus the channels I get via unLocator - I am happy not having to spend time jerry rigging Kodi and periodic compatibility issues.
12th October 2015, 09:58 PM |#509  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vulcan195

Anyone try Channel Peer - I have the Amazon Fire TV 2 -- and it works amazingly well for live International news streams and more. Its a native app. I see no point in using Kodi - I use unLocator and get access to UK channels without any need for Kodi. I am not a gamer. I watch on-demand movies at Netflix / Amazon / HBO / Showtime / Hulu / StarZ and Encore ... all these are native apps ... so that plus the channels I get via unLocator - I am happy not having to spend time jerry rigging Kodi and periodic compatibility issues.

Where'd you get the app?

12th October 2015, 10:15 PM |#510  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamboss

Where'd you get the app?

On Amazon - for Fire TV 2 -

http://www.amazon.com/Jidly-channel-...s=channel+pear
25th February 2016, 04:52 AM |#511