FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Configure IPTV on your FIre TV and watch Live TV

425 posts
Thanks Meter: 132
 
By mejdam, Senior Member on 9th February 2015, 12:30 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th August 2015, 02:31 PM |#501  
jamboss's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 499
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joselv456

Anybody have any other ways to get a live tv client to work?

How do you mean?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
 
 
18th August 2015, 11:18 PM |#502  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamboss

How do you mean?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I mean free I dont have the money for getting the service all year round. If I cannot ask here please delete and thanks
25th August 2015, 06:32 AM |#503  
psycon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 68
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joselv456

I mean free I dont have the money for getting the service all year round. If I cannot ask here please delete and thanks

none of these services are free.. $100 a year, or whatever it is exactly i CCHEAPPP... if you cant afford it... just buy it... throw 2 UFC parties and get your friends to pitch in on the cost of the fight..,, there you have made your money back and can consider it free..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psycon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift psycon Ad-Free
14th September 2015, 01:16 AM |#504  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I am unable to intall stalker client. Help plz. Im trying to watch live tv with kodi
14th September 2015, 01:25 AM |#505  
jamboss's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 499
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmarvrel

I am unable to intall stalker client. Help plz. Im trying to watch live tv with kodi

The stalker client comes with the latest version of kodi which can be downloaded from the playstore.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
25th September 2015, 02:27 AM |#506  
Maverick923's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Does anyone know of a good full featured remote control that can be used with the fire and the stalker client?
5th October 2015, 12:49 AM |#507  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
wukon remote is good
12th October 2015, 09:49 PM |#508  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Anyone try Channel Peer - I have the Amazon Fire TV 2 -- and it works amazingly well for live International news streams and more. Its a native app. I see no point in using Kodi - I use unLocator and get access to UK channels without any need for Kodi. I am not a gamer. I watch on-demand movies at Netflix / Amazon / HBO / Showtime / Hulu / StarZ and Encore ... all these are native apps ... so that plus the channels I get via unLocator - I am happy not having to spend time jerry rigging Kodi and periodic compatibility issues.
12th October 2015, 09:58 PM |#509  
jamboss's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 499
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vulcan195

Anyone try Channel Peer - I have the Amazon Fire TV 2 -- and it works amazingly well for live International news streams and more. Its a native app. I see no point in using Kodi - I use unLocator and get access to UK channels without any need for Kodi. I am not a gamer. I watch on-demand movies at Netflix / Amazon / HBO / Showtime / Hulu / StarZ and Encore ... all these are native apps ... so that plus the channels I get via unLocator - I am happy not having to spend time jerry rigging Kodi and periodic compatibility issues.

Where'd you get the app?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
12th October 2015, 10:15 PM |#510  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamboss

Where'd you get the app?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

On Amazon - for Fire TV 2 -

http://www.amazon.com/Jidly-channel-...s=channel+pear
25th February 2016, 04:52 AM |#511  
Senior Member
Flag Toronto, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes