FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Fire TV or Roku Ultra? which one it better?

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By Hulowala2, Junior Member on 19th April 2017, 04:46 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I am going to change my old MX tv box, have done some research on google, it seems that the Amazon's tv device and the Roku's tv decice, so I decided to select one from this two brands...I found a top tv boxes review one google, saying that the Amazon Fire TV​​​​​​​ got over 10,000 apps for the tv box but only 140 channels, and the Roku Ultra got over 3500 channels but not as much as app selections like the fire tv. anyone have experience on the both devices? which one is better?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hulowala2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hulowala2 Ad-Free

20th April 2017, 03:22 AM |#2  
Flag Suffolk
Thanks Meter: 107

More
FIRE TV Definitely because it's pretty much android so you can install apk files and you can get kodi and set it up for free movies!
The Following User Says Thank You to Bren123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bren123 Ad-Free
20th April 2017, 04:18 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
I agree. You can add kodi and other android apps on fire which you cannot on Roku.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maybeme2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift maybeme2 Ad-Free
20th April 2017, 07:12 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren123

FIRE TV Definitely because it's pretty much android so you can install apk files and you can get kodi and set it up for free movies!

thanks, I am going to take the Fire TV...
The Following User Says Thank You to Hulowala2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hulowala2 Ad-Free
20th April 2017, 07:13 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeme2

I agree. You can add kodi and other android apps on fire which you cannot on Roku.

Thx! have decided to take the fire tv!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Hulowala2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hulowala2 Ad-Free
19th May 2017, 04:34 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulowala2

Thx! have decided to take the fire tv!!!

Beware the fire stick is great but can run a bit slow with Kodi. The fire TV box is better.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)