FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

My firestick setup.

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By Smurfy76, Junior Member on 14th November 2017, 06:09 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
So this may have been posted before but this is a quick guide on how I cut my cable bill to 40 bucks a month.

What you will need is a few things. I was lucky in that a family member gave me their frontier info so I could use their login for live tv but you can also do this without that.

So the first step is installing Google play services on your firestick which there are numerous posts on how to do that here so I won't go into detail on that one.

Step two.
Download on your phone apps2fire original on your phone. This can be found in the app store. From there you can install any app through this app. I installed the frontier app. I have also installed showbox app in which both were tested and working.

My final step was the one thing I researched on. Because they are both touch screen and I wanted to use strictly my remote I began hunting. So in order to accomplish this I installed Mouse Toggle.

The last thing I am researching is to spoof my family members home wifi to make the frontier app think it's on their network to unlock all the channels so any help on that would be appreciated.

After these easy steps I have live streaming cable as well as movies galore. I can post links to the numerous sites I found everything on if it is allowed. If you have any questions feel free to respond and credits to anyone that posted this info before.
The Following User Says Thank You to Smurfy76 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Smurfy76 Ad-Free

16th November 2017, 05:17 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 139

More
Link for frontier app....
17th November 2017, 01:43 PM |#3  

More
Use apps2fire instead frontier app
19th November 2017, 06:35 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfy76

I was lucky in that a family member gave me their frontier info so I could use their login for live tv but you can also do this without that.

Not sure how you can "do this without". You're just using your family member's subscription for live tv.
19th November 2017, 06:55 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapil_dheer

Link for frontier app....

The frontier app is on the Google play store. That is the new fios app so you would need login information to use it
20th November 2017, 01:46 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeme2

Not sure how you can "do this without". You're just using your family member's subscription for live tv.

Sorry I meant more as you can use this procedure as in shoebox or other tv apps. I apologize on the confusion
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)