FORUMS

Official Stock Image for Fire TV Stick 4K (6.2.7.1, 3590962564)

70 posts
Thanks Meter: 49

By Skel40, Member on 29th February 2020, 11:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Here's the latest update file for Fire TV Stick 4K. You need to be unlocked and have TWRP recovery successfully installed. I will be uploading the latest non rooted stock images for now on for the Fire TV Stick 4K only because this is my primary device I use daily, and I'm testing out new things for my device to see whether it works or not when I attempt to disable, debloat, remove, to know exactly what is what, which is which, to basically get a concept for major performance improvements and more functionality. Remember this stock rom comes unrooted. If you want to be rooted, download and flash the latest Magisk version.
Also I've witnessed and experienced problems myself deleting apps in the /system folder. I'm finding several ways to bypass that. Root still works after its flashed.

Original official stock rom for the Fire TV Stick 4K (6.2.7.1, 3590962564) (no need to change .bin to .zip): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ll...9QCMmql2Zyu8W8
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Skel40 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Skel40 Ad-Free
4th March 2020, 04:27 AM |#2  
Flag Cardiff
Thanks Meter: 72

Donate to Me
More
Thanks for the link dude. @rbox is the one that turns it into a pre rooted Rom anyway,
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CFKod For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CFKod Ad-Free
4th March 2020, 05:53 AM |#3  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFKod

Thanks for the link dude. @rbox is the one that turns it into a pre rooted Rom anyway,

Yeah no problem! This image is meant for really messing up your Fire TV Stick 4K in case of major bricks and many other things!
The Following User Says Thank You to Skel40 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Skel40 Ad-Free
4th March 2020, 06:05 AM |#5  
OP Member

More
Quote:

So it's pure stock and can be flashed in twrp?

Yep it all works just fine once flashed, system components can be installed too without TWRP telling it not to, may need to reboot several times till it installs, when you start getting a new update that's not relating to 6.2.7.1 let me know and I'll update this forum. This stock image doesn't get rid of TWRP completely unfortunately.
4th March 2020, 06:18 AM |#6  
Flag Cardiff
Thanks Meter: 72

Donate to Me
More
I'm gonna stick with my pre rooted rbox Rom thanks.. Loving it with play services etc
The Following User Says Thank You to CFKod For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CFKod Ad-Free
6th March 2020, 06:40 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello. How to install this update on a device with root? Root is important to me. Magisk need to be reinstalled?
6th March 2020, 09:07 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:

I'm gonna stick with my pre rooted rbox Rom thanks.. Loving it with play services etc

Hi,
Can you point me to a SAFE precedure to install play services (working Google Play store for paid apps?)

Thanks.
6th March 2020, 05:36 PM |#9  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritok

Hello. How to install this update on a device with root? Root is important to me. Magisk need to be reinstalled?

Yes. You need to download the zip file for Magisk to flash in recovery. Magisk doesn't need to be installed, it's stock so it's not rooted by default.
The Following User Says Thank You to Skel40 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Skel40 Ad-Free
6th March 2020, 05:45 PM |#10  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by puppinoo

Hi,
Can you point me to a SAFE precedure to install play services (working Google Play store for paid apps?)

Thanks.

The closest you can get to is a Magisk addon for gapps. It's quite unstable at the moment as there is testing going on. Xposed is with the module, you may need to enable a separate module on Xposed Installer to enable addons. Link can be found here, it'll tell you how to use it. You need to be on 6.2.6.8 since it's the latest release for now and not 6.2.7.1 yet:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/fir...-t3979117/amp/
6th March 2020, 05:59 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skel40

The closest you can get to is a Magisk addon for gapps. It's quite unstable at the moment as there is testing going on. Xposed is with the module, you may need to enable a separate module on Xposed Installer to enable addons. Link can be found here, it'll tell you how to use it. You need to be on 6.2.6.8 since it's the latest release for now and not 6.2.7.1 yet:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/fir...-t3979117/amp/

Thanks. Any risk of bricking device?

Pino.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)