FORUMS

Aptx for for Fire Tv devices? "[Port][Magisk] AptX & AptX-HD for All Oreo 8.0+"

83 posts
Thanks Meter: 9

By fredsky2, Member on 11th February 2020, 02:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
So i randomly stumbled on this forum thread, that supposedly enables aptx for android devices.

I couldnt test it myself as i own only a fire stick 4k (mantis) and as the title says, its for oreo8.0+ and theres no 8.0+ rom available for the 4k right now.

But im aware that a few other fire devices does have lineage roms and that sort of stuff so perhaps someone might be able to try it and maybe get lucky with working aptx on their fire device.

cheers
16th February 2020, 09:28 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
AFAIK aptX and aptX-HD can only be enable if regular apt is on board. And apt isn't available from fire tv stick
18th February 2020, 03:02 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredsky2

So i randomly stumbled on this forum thread, that supposedly enables aptx for android devices.

I couldnt test it myself as i own only a fire stick 4k (mantis) and as the title says, its for oreo8.0+ and theres no 8.0+ rom available for the 4k right now.

But im aware that a few other fire devices does have lineage roms and that sort of stuff so perhaps someone might be able to try it and maybe get lucky with working aptx on their fire device.

cheers

aptX is designed by Qualcomm. That's not available with this device because has no onboard Qualcomm aptX chips, Fire TV Stick 4K is only using MediaTek chips.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aptx, fire, magisk, oreo

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)