FORUMS

[Q] Cartoon HD?

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By darkdjay, Junior Member on 25th June 2015, 03:22 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
What is going on with Cartoon HD apk, its asking to install a new version, I do so, it installs but this does not work with the fire remote? now there are two version showing on my AFTV, also HD cinema is no longer working its just says retry??

Anyone else having these issues?
25th June 2015, 05:03 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdjay

What is going on with Cartoon HD apk, its asking to install a new version, I do so, it installs but this does not work with the fire remote? now there are two version showing on my AFTV, also HD cinema is no longer working its just says retry??

yeah the update breaks the Fire TV remote in the app. The update looks great, but doesn't work on the Fire TV because of the remote issue. You can uninstall the latest version by going to settings manage apps. When you select uninstall it will uninstall one version and leave the other. Problem is it will keep prompting you to update, which is a bit of a pain.
30th June 2015, 03:35 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dk1keith

yeah the update breaks the Fire TV remote in the app. The update looks great, but doesn't work on the Fire TV because of the remote issue. You can uninstall the latest version by going to settings manage apps. When you select uninstall it will uninstall one version and leave the other. Problem is it will keep prompting you to update, which is a bit of a pain.

Cartoon HD will no longer let you cancel the update. New version has major issues with Fire TV remote. UI just doesn't play well at all with the remote. You can barely select a movie, and it doesn't work at all with the side menu to select TV, or Movies, Updates. Too bad because I love the app. When playing a movie there is no way to pause, stop rewind or anything. You can only press the back button to get out of the video.
13th February 2020, 03:32 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
thread: [Q] Cartoon HD?
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdjay

most likely the application you use is no longer effective. You refer to the latest application techuptip today
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)