My main need is to be able to
1) stream/cast music and movies from both Android smartphone and Windows 10/Linux(Ubuntu) to the firestick or chromecast WITHOUT NEED OF ACTIVE INTERNET CONNECTION PREFERABLY . I have my music collection mainly in my android smartphone. i want to cast directly from music player/YouTube/soundcloud or through any other music app directly to firestick or chromecast and same for videos too with proper audio sync and no lag.
2) Able to screen mirror the smartphone/Windows 10/Linux(Ubuntu) to the firestick or chromecast without lags or frame rate drop or out of sync video.
3) To be able to connect Bluetooth headphones so i can listen to audio wirelessly through headphones and video on TV, where content is being played by firestick or chromecast through desktop or android smartphone.
4) Can connect external USB devices such as wirelss mouse,usb drive (can be accomplished on firestick with usb host otg as saw on a youtube video for ver.2 of firestick- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vSwYeJd5fI)
5) Able to use JioTV/JioCinema/HotStar by out of the box or by some mod or something.
i am confused between two.
Currently the amazon firestick is available on amazon for just 2900 with offers and Chromecast for just rs.1800 from flipkart with offers.
so about Rs.1000 price difference roughly.
What should i choose ?
Please reply ASAP as the sale ends on 16th may and so will be the cheap offers.