Any German Area Fire TV users who can provide ZDF Mediathek APK?

Search This thread

-beluga-

Nov 11, 2006
Hi guys -

I am switching back and forth between my old Nexus TV and Fire TV because ZDF or ARD apps aren't available in the Amazon US region.
The stuff that comes up when googling is fake, not for Amazon devices and requires Google Play services.

If anyone could make the APKs available I'd be most grateful.

Thanks! :)

rainman74

Jul 31, 2016
Munich
Hi guys -

I am switching back and forth between my old Nexus TV and Fire TV because ZDF or ARD apps aren't available in the Amazon US region.
The stuff that comes up when googling is fake, not for Amazon devices and requires Google Play services.

see attachments

Attachments

• ZDFmediathek-4.3.2.apk
    4.4 MB · Views: 383
  • ARD-6.38.11.apk
    4.2 MB · Views: 260
  • Das-Erste-Mediathek-2.4.0.apk
    4.6 MB · Views: 237
Reactions: -beluga-

-beluga-

Nov 11, 2006

Wow, You're the best rainman! :)

So ZDF (most important...) seems to work just fine.

ARD aborts with an error "You don't own this app", which kind of sucks, but oh well... I guess I'm going to watch more Heute than Tagesschau ;)

Region-lock - The apps and programming is available in the Google App store and runs just fine on the Nexus Player (or in web browsers). It looks all good besides some Amazon nonsense enforcing ownership of the free ARD app. Does anyone know an easy hack-around? No big deal if not...

Cheers!

-beluga-

Nov 11, 2006

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys -

see attachments