FORUMS

I need an update file for fire os 6.2.6.8 to get Apple TV to work

19 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
By Skel40, Junior Member on 11th February 2020, 05:11 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Apple TV fails to sign in and requires the os to be updated. Can anybody provide an system components update for fire os 6.2.6.8? This is for the 4k Fire TV Stick.
14th February 2020, 02:32 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skel40

Apple TV fails to sign in and requires the os to be updated. Can anybody provide an system components update for fire os 6.2.6.8? This is for the 4k Fire TV Stick.

Hre is a link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custo...deId=201497590
14th February 2020, 02:39 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmznUser444 Dev

Hre is a link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custo...deId=201497590

That's the software update page. I need an update.bin file to flash in recovery
14th February 2020, 02:44 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skel40

That's the software update page. I need an update.bin file to flash in recovery

Connect your Fire TV stick 4K to PC with USB, then connect to TV and run after boot to normal:
Code:
adb reboot recovery
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes