OP Senior Member
Flag Ocala
Thanks Meter: 2,352

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony2312

Hi, where's the screenshot button gone?

Gone, but back in 2.05. In the meantime, open adbLink Console and paste the command:

Code:
adb shell screencap -p /sdcard/screenshot.png
Then pull the png file from /sdcard. Be aware that the screencap command is failing for some users running OS 5.x. In that case the png file created is zero bytes.

18th June 2016, 08:15 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocala

Gone, but back in 2.05. In the meantime, open adbLink Console and paste the command:

Code:
adb shell screencap -p /sdcard/screenshot.png
Be aware that the screencap command is failing for some users running OS 5.x. In that case the
png file created is zero bytes.

great, thank you
20th June 2016, 09:55 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can you explain how to use the ad hoc directory? Nothing I tried works even though I made the folders internally with Kodi.
20th June 2016, 07:57 PM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ocala

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokkit

Can you explain how to use the ad hoc directory? Nothing I tried works even though I made the folders internally with Kodi.

To work with a directory not in the preset, {i.e. /sdcard/xml/} simply type /sdcard/xml/ into the ad hoc field, then use the push/pull/del buttons. The clear button clears out the field. If you created directories with Kodi, they may be under .kodi directory.
22nd June 2016, 05:54 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Looks like the llama options are gone. Will those be coming back or is that dead now?

In a less complainy vein, I got Kodi up and running in about 20 minutes with all my settings perfect using your app. Couldn't have been easier. Thanks so much!
22nd June 2016, 06:14 AM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ocala

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MordredKLB

Looks like the llama options are gone. Will those be coming back or is that dead now?

In a less complainy vein, I got Kodi up and running in about 20 minutes with all my settings perfect using your app. Couldn't have been easier. Thanks so much!

Llama's been gone for many,many moons now. It does not work with OS 5x and the author no longer maintains it. Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad your setup went ok.
25th June 2016, 09:31 PM |#27  

More
I just upgraded from a much older version and the first thing I noticed is that it BEEPs at me

Extremely annoying, how can I turn it off? I never, ever want a program to BEEP at me no matter what. It's doubly annoying when I have media playing.

(That my Fire TV also "clicks" all the time when using the remote is quite annoying as well. I don't see a setting to turn that off.)
25th June 2016, 09:36 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ocala

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftgftg

I just upgraded from a much older version and the first thing I noticed is that it BEEPs at me

Extremely annoying, how can I turn it off? I never, ever want a program to BEEP at me no matter what. It's doubly annoying when I have media playing.

(That my Fire TV also "clicks" all the time when using the remote is quite annoying as well. I don't see a setting to turn that off.)

adbLink does not contain any sound output functions. There are no built-in beeps or sounds.
26th June 2016, 10:26 PM |#29  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocala

adbLink does not contain any sound output functions. There are no built-in beeps or sounds.

Gotcha, sorry.

Indeed, this is a system error beep. I thought I had taken out all of those. I certainly hadn't gotten any such beeps in a loooong time but apparently the popup window call used here uses one not used by my other programs that I had missed.

Thanks.
27th June 2016, 02:00 AM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ocala

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftgftg

Gotcha, sorry.

Indeed, this is a system error beep. I thought I had taken out all of those. I certainly hadn't gotten any such beeps in a loooong time but apparently the popup window call used here uses one not used by my other programs that I had missed.

Thanks.

No prob, you're welcome.
27th July 2016, 05:21 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
When I move Kodi data to external HDD? Does that mean the Kodi data (cache, thumbnails, etc) will continue to be saved there? Or it is just moved there as sort of a backup?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)