3rd March 2019, 06:54 PM |#331  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ocala
Thanks Meter: 2,401

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnamster

I understand it doesn't install to all devices in the list, but if I start installing multiple apps to one device, then simultaneously install another batch to a second device, it will not correctly complete the first batch task since the second device will be highlighted. It will switch to complete both batch tasks to the second device since it's highlighted.

The app is still great. Thank you.

Thanks for the clarification. I'll look into it.

10th April 2019, 01:27 AM |#332  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ocala

Donate to Me
More
adbLink 4.1 released
adbLink 4.1 04/09/19

Folder push recursion fixed.

Utility menu/Program start: Window title corrected.

https://www.jocala.com
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jocala For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jocala Ad-Free
22nd April 2019, 12:54 PM |#333  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Many thanks for the patch / new version!
The Following User Says Thank You to kasi1956 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kasi1956 Ad-Free
Yesterday, 02:02 PM |#334  
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 272

More
The app is fantastic, I've been using it for over a year now and it's a life saver. I am planning to get a Chromebook shortly, any plans to have an app that is compatible with ChromeOS? Cheers!
Yesterday, 09:02 PM |#335  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Hello jocala. Thanks for adbLink!

May I share a few observations and recommendations regarding the File Manager module?
  1. Even though my device is rooted (via Magisk), on first launch file manager displayed blank panels. Accdg. to your File Manager Help page that is because my "system's 'su' utility does not accept parameters passed via the shell, something that adbLink requires", and I should "solve this by installing SuperSU by chainfire".

This is very outdated information because:
  2. Files and folders are "sorted" completely helter-skelter. I have not been able to fathom the "sorting" order at all. Can you please sort by name as default, and add options to:
    • also sort by at least date,
    • maybe also size together with an option to also sort folders by size,
    • an option to sort files and folders separately (folders on top), or sort them together (mixed)
    a
  3. Files and folders are not differentiated graphically, which is quite awkward. Would you please distinguish between them? Examples:

Droid Manager

ADB File Browser OSX
Thanks again for adbLink. I hope you can relate to my suggestions ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ADB File Browser OSX.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	4762542  
The Following User Says Thank You to RootedLee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RootedLee Ad-Free
Today, 01:04 AM |#336  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ocala

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by auggie2k

The app is fantastic, I've been using it for over a year now and it's a life saver. I am planning to get a Chromebook shortly, any plans to have an app that is compatible with ChromeOS? Cheers!

I don't own a Chromebook, but supposedly they have an installable Linux compatibility layer of some type. At a minimum to run the Linux version of adbLink you'll need an x86_64 Ubuntu GLIBC 2.27.
Today, 01:08 AM |#337  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ocala

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RootedLee

Hello jocala. Thanks for adbLink!

May I share a few observations and recommendations regarding the File Manager module?

1. Even though my device is rooted (via Magisk), on first launch file manager displayed blank panels. Accdg. to your File Manager Help page that is because my "system's 'su' utility does not accept parameters passed via the shell, something that adbLink requires", and I should "solve this by installing SuperSU by chainfire".

This is very outdated information because:
  2. Files and folders are "sorted" completely helter-skelter. I have not been able to fathom the "sorting" order at all. Can you please sort by name as default, and add options to:
    • also sort by at least date,
    • maybe also size together with an option to also sort folders by size,
    • an option to sort files and folders separately (folders on top), or sort them together (mixed)
    a
  3. Files and folders are not differentiated graphically, which is quite awkward. Would you please distinguish between them? Examples:

Droid Manager

ADB File Browser OSX
Thanks again for adbLink. I hope you can relate to my suggestions ?

Thanks for the feedback. I'll look into your suggestions for the next release.
Today, 12:20 PM |#338  
Thanks Meter: 736

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RootedLee

This is very outdated information because:[LIST][*]Chainfire retired from SuperSU 2017-10-03 (latest release from 2017-10-01)

Latest (last?) beta is working perfectly well for most people, while Magisk is certainly a bit more complicated. Not to mention, doesn't Magisk require an unlocked bootloader?
The Following User Says Thank You to ldeveraux For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ldeveraux Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)