11th August 2019, 03:11 AM |#361  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ocala
Thanks Meter: 2,407

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Embee11

I can live (unhappily) with the fact that it takes 12-15 mins before the GUI shows up after launching under 64-bit Windows 7. But once it finally shows up, when I press "New" to add a new device/IP, I get no response at all. Ever. No matter how many hours I wait. The same is true if I manually enter an IP into the Ad Hoc field and press Connect -- nothing ever happens.

I understand that it's most likely that I have some kind of problem on the Windows box, but in either case I have no idea how to troubleshoot this problem. If you could tell me how to create a "device" file (probably XML), or where to download an example file, I could at least use adblink to do what I want (simple stuff).

Please help me out. Thanks!

adbLink's device data is stored in an SQL database, not a XML file. There's no file you can download that will help you out.

Your situation is certainly atypical, to say the least. I'd try a re-install.

24th August 2019, 01:32 AM |#362  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
adbLink
I have a FireTV (2nd Gen) running KODI Leia. Kodi will not start once I move the data from internal memory to the SD card. Everything works again once I move the data back to internal memory. Has anyone had this issue? Is there a fix?
24th August 2019, 06:56 AM |#363  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ocala
Thanks Meter: 2,407

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by =XD=Magoo

I have a FireTV (2nd Gen) running KODI Leia. Kodi will not start once I move the data from internal memory to the SD card. Everything works again once I move the data back to internal memory. Has anyone had this issue? Is there a fix?

I no longer own a 2nd gen ftv, but testing with a different device moving data to an sdcard seems to work w/o issue using Leia.

Did you use adbLink's move function? Check the file /sdcard/xbmc_env.properties and make sure it's pointing to your moved data.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)