Tq. Really need this bell fibe tv apk for fire tv

20th April 2018, 04:28 PM |#2  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,509

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayok

Tq. Really need this bell fibe tv apk for fire tv

You can download this app on your fire tv by going to the magnifying glass on the home screen and searching for it

Of course you need to be in Canada with your device registered there for it to show

If you are not in Canada the app would be pretty useless to you as it will only work if you're in Canada with a valid bell account subscription

The firestick version also requires you to have bell Internet - so again pretty useless if you don't live in Canada but if you do meet all the requirements no reason why you can't download it yourself
20th April 2018, 11:00 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFixItMan

You can download this app on your fire tv by going to the magnifying glass on the home screen and searching for it

Of course you need to be in Canada with your device registered there for it to show

If you are not in Canada the app would be pretty useless to you as it will only work if you're in Canada with a valid bell account subscription

The firestick version also requires you to have bell Internet - so again pretty useless if you don't live in Canada but if you do meet all the requirements no reason why you can't download it yourself

I'm use gen 3 and already change to canada address, not support i think.for phone version work well without live in canada.
21st April 2018, 12:21 AM |#4  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,509

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayok

I'm use gen 3 and already change to canada address, not support i think.for phone version work well without live in canada.

Look on their website

It requires either apple TV 4k or firestick basic (canada version)

It is not compatible with other devices - the mobile app is different as that doesn't require bell Internet so you could use a vpn to canada - you would still require a bell account subscription though

For more information please read the requirements on the bell website
1st June 2018, 01:01 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Oi! Just reviving this thread. Here's the scoop. I HAVE an Android TV device that's supported (mibox) I have a valid bell subscription (satellite). What I dont have is a bell internet sub as they dont offer it in western Canada. So when I login everything is just peaches and cream but when I try to watch a show I get the dreaded "you need to be on home network" message.

Anyone know how I can bypass this app-side? I've already decompiled the APK but I'm not sure where to look to find the network check code to modify.

Thanks

---------- Post added 1st June 2018 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 31st May 2018 at 11:51 PM ----------

FURTHERMORE

I believe this is the file we need to modify, just not sure exactly what to swap as I'm not very java literate :'(

com\bell\cts\iptv\companion\sdk\network\Connectivi tyMonitor.java
https://pastebin.com/1BjCHRak
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)