Remove All Ads from XDA

The IT Fixer Kodi Wizard - Full Kodi Easy To Install Build - 03 Sep 2016

6,138 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,322

By TheFixItMan, Senior Member on 21st June 2015, 06:39 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
The IT Fixer Kodi Wizard - Full Kodi Easy To Install Build

Discontinued - for now

I have made a complete Kodi wizard which will install my build of Kodi complete with loads of add-ons and repos for you to install more stuff.

Just follow these simple steps

1a - Add my repo in the add source section of the file manager of kodi and call it what you like
http://theitfixer.comlu.com/

OR

1b - Download the zip at the bottom of this first post

2 - Install add-on from zip and select my repo or navigate to where you have downloaded the zip file

3 - Select plugin.video.TheITFixer.zip

4 - Once installed you will have my wizard located in the programs section called "The IT Fixer Kodi Wizard For XDA"

5 - Open the app and select my build and it will install

6 - Force close Kodi using the close box when the message pops up

7 - Open up Kodi and all the add-ons will be installed

Select add-ons - video add-ons to view them all

Some of the best add-ons included are:

CluIPTV - Has all your IPTV channels from the UK and USA and others

Tombraider Movies - Has loads of movies

Space Mov - Loads of movies tv shows

DNA - Has all your IPTV channels from the UK and USA and others

DNA EPG - Full epg channel guide - Right click a channel and click change source. Then you can add the source of the channel from DNA add on or any other supported add on. Now click on the channel to launch channel directly.

BBC TV - All the BBC Channels (UK only unless you have a VPN)

BBC Iplayer - Catch up on BBC programmes (UK only unless you have a VPN)

Showbox – Has all movies as well as all current tv shows to watch when ever you like Not working at last check

ITV Player– has all the ITV on demand stuff but you can watch everything without all the annoying ad breaks

Video devil – everything for your adult needs

Mikeys Karaoke - Turn your tv into a full professional karaoke system with a huge database of songs

Plus lots lots more - Loads of repos included so if its not pre-installed just search for it in the add section
Attached Files
File Type: zip plugin.video.TheITFixer.zip - [Click for QR Code] (513.8 KB, 1450 views)
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to TheFixItMan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheFixItMan Ad-Free

22nd June 2015, 11:08 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 660

More
Random repo created by a random user? What could possibly go wrong?
The Following User Says Thank You to ldeveraux For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ldeveraux Ad-Free
22nd June 2015, 11:25 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag London

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldeveraux

Random repo created by a random user? What could possibly go wrong?

What on earth are you talking about

1 - its not a random repo - its a backup of my setup which includes all the best & most common repos and add-ons - install on a fresh version of kodi and you will have pretty much everything setup in a few mins ready to go - saves you adding every repo manually & installing everything yourself

2 - I'm not a random user - I'm a recognised contributer to xda - I post useful & meaning stuff

If you choose not to use it or its not something you need just move on please
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TheFixItMan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheFixItMan Ad-Free
22nd June 2015, 12:06 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 660

More
I didn't see your post count, so sorry about that.

BUT, people need to stop replying "if you don't like it, move along." It's a discussion board after all. EVERYTHING should be checked for validity, not just taken as word of God
22nd June 2015, 12:39 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag London

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldeveraux

I didn't see your post count, so sorry about that.

BUT, people need to stop replying "if you don't like it, move along." It's a discussion board after all. EVERYTHING should be checked for validity, not just taken as word of God

Indeed that's why you should try it before commenting or judging

I'm all up for discussion but I don't like things like this is better than that or negative comments which aren't constructive eg doesn't work as the user hasn't said why or given any information about errors and so on so it's not a useful comment
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheFixItMan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheFixItMan Ad-Free
22nd June 2015, 01:56 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
thank you for this quick set up
3rd July 2015, 06:48 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Can't get this to push
Sorry, new user here and I can't get this to work. I'm connected and trying to push the backup.zip file from my Mac, but I keep getting an error message. It says the file "does not contain AndroidManifest.xml"

What am I doing wrong?

***Update***
I figured it out, I was trying to install and not push. I'm in the process of restoring now. The only piece of information that was missing here is to allow hidden files to be viewed in the settings "Before you can see hidden files such as .xbmc (files prefixed with a period are considered hidden), you need to enable showing them in Settings > Appearance > File Lists, "
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danielwroberson For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift danielwroberson Ad-Free
4th July 2015, 06:37 PM |#8  
Flag Leeds, United Kingdom
Thanks Meter: 6

More
nice work this has saved me loads of time
4th July 2015, 07:52 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Or..you could go to "System", then "File Manager", "Add Profile" and type URL..

http://upgrades.montrealandroidtv.com

Save as .AndroidTV

Then go to System, Add Ons and then Install From ZIP and click on .Androidtv

And you got everything lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nk7600 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nk7600 Ad-Free
7th July 2015, 01:31 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
HI!! how do i make my own kodi setup with the repos iwant and installed on fire stick..
7th July 2015, 05:22 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
sometimes kodi exit byself thts anyone has the same problem??i jux installed thnks so much..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
amazon fire tv, iptv, kodi, kodi build, wizard

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)