FORUMS

Subway Surfers

10 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By shalini022, Junior Member on 13th May 2020, 06:53 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

I have Firestick 4K 2019 version, would it be possible to run subway surfers.
KIndly help.

Note: I dont have google play store installed on firestick yet. I request a solution without google play store.
Thanks,
13th May 2020, 04:15 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
If you have it installed on your phone, you can sideload it using apps2fire. Go in the fire TV settings, select "my fire tv", then go in "developers option" and finally, enable both options there, allow ADB and installing apps from unknown sources. Go in the apps2fire app, go to the "install" tab (the last one) then search for your device. Go back to the first tab, find the app you want to install, select it, then tap install. I can't guarantee that the app will work, as I don't think it's even in the android tv play store, and the app is made for screens in portrait mode. If it works some menus will probably only accept touch input, though you can sidestep that by using a Bluetooth mouse.
The Following User Says Thank You to dictorclef For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dictorclef Ad-Free
13th May 2020, 06:11 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Thanks, I will try this and let you know if it works.
14th May 2020, 07:07 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
I am able to install the application but it didnt launch, I can notice that it is trying to change orientation.
Then installed set orientation apk and but the firestick in portratit mode , still no luck.
Anything else you suggest ?

Thanks for your suggestion
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)