FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Last version of netflix app

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By chesco86, Junior Member on 21st May 2016, 10:20 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I was just wondering if someone could pull the LAst version APK of Netflix for the fire and post it here. The last official version.

Thanks in advance!
23rd May 2016, 08:07 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
The last version right now for the Fire TV is com.netflix.ninja 2.4.1 (Android TV version), also I tried to manually upgrade Netflix to the last version 3.1.1 from ADB and it works but there are a lot of flickering when you navigate the app.

Here is the APK
15th June 2016, 04:41 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by innovaciones

The last version right now for the Fire TV is com.netflix.ninja 2.4.1 (Android TV version), also I tried to manually upgrade Netflix to the last version 3.1.1 from ADB and it works but there are a lot of flickering when you navigate the app.

Here is the APK

Sorry for being off-topic, but I sideloaded this app on my Fire TV stick, and I'm able to login. But every episode loads till 99%, and then it displays an error saying that the title can't be played right now. Would you know any reason why that might be a problem?
24th November 2019, 08:49 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Is it possible to install and run properly the non-android tv apk? I would like to download contents but it is not possible with the stock apk

Enviat des del meu ONEPLUS A6003 usant Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)