FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

ZTE Obsidian Z820 Questions

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Stratious, Junior Member on 30th March 2016, 01:44 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Looking around on the web for days and I'm finding absolutely nothing online for custom or official firmware downloads. I only bought this phone due to budget constraints and a week or so ago ZTE pushed out an update which errored during installation causing my phone to be stuck in a perpetual bootloop. Does anyone know of anything out there that can help me get it fixed so I don't have to waste more money on a very limited budget? Searched through and found a few various posts about rooting (which is easy, just use kingroot app and done) but I need to actually reinstall android fully and ZTE themselves just basically told me to go **** myself by sending me a link to buy another.

22nd April 2016, 02:23 AM |#2  
Flag ensenada baja california
Thanks Meter: 3

More
hi friend do you find a official firmware?
i have the same issue and i cant find nothing
8th May 2016, 04:11 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 5

Donate to Me
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratious

Looking around on the web for days and I'm finding absolutely nothing online for custom or official firmware downloads. I only bought this phone due to budget constraints and a week or so ago ZTE pushed out an update which errored during installation causing my phone to be stuck in a perpetual bootloop. Does anyone know of anything out there that can help me get it fixed so I don't have to waste more money on a very limited budget? Searched through and found a few various posts about rooting (which is easy, just use kingroot app and done) but I need to actually reinstall android fully and ZTE themselves just basically told me to go **** myself by sending me a link to buy another.

+1
= problem
The Following User Says Thank You to RonRamon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RonRamon Ad-Free
30th September 2018, 12:30 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I was wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to make a version of slim ROM that would be compatible for ZTE z820 obsidian....
4th February 2019, 07:12 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratious

Here you will find what you are looking for
drive.google.com/open?id=1Pk-Duhdt0svif8YYLY8NYk6tOG-bRL2k
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
zte-obsidian

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)