Search This thread

zedomax

Mar 23, 2010
Daly City, CA
HighOnAndroid.com

orraxle

Feb 25, 2010
thanks a lot! my h959 got rooted!
ps:in the final step, i hold down Volume Down and Power buttons ,instead of up and power

Reactions: harvickgm

FlashingDroid_HK

May 29, 2014
Hong Kong
flashingdroid.blogspot.hk
This WORKS for my F510K G Flex 2, as the previous reply, u guys hv to press [vol-] and [power] instead of [vol+], nice work, keep it up.

BTW, Here's my walk-through guiding video of HOW TO ROOT the g flex 2 in Chinese in Cantonese, with subtitles. Hope all the Chinese forum users enjoy the video!:)

【首發教學】LG G Flex 2 ROOT 教學,G3/G2/G Flex Android 5.0 通用 - FlashingDroid

Reactions: Ryanrioz

zedomax

Mar 23, 2010
Daly City, CA
HighOnAndroid.com
This WORKS for my F510K G Flex 2, as the previous reply, u guys hv to press [vol-] and [power] instead of [vol+], nice work, keep it up.

BTW, Here's my walk-through guiding video of HOW TO ROOT the g flex 2 in Chinese in Cantonese, with subtitles. Hope all the Chinese forum users enjoy the video!:)

【首發教學】LG G Flex 2 ROOT 教學,G3/G2/G Flex Android 5.0 通用 - FlashingDroid

Looking great, I added your video to my video description for Chinese users, keep em coming!

Elvoski

Oct 13, 2009
Gillingham, Kent
Root works

Just rooted my LG G Flex 2 (LG-H955) using this method, worked perfectly. This phone is unable to have the battery removed so hold "Vol+, Power and Vol-" (simultaneously) to reboot the device when in Download Mode.

Last edited:

LAMPEY

Jan 22, 2012
didn't see deflate commands come up

Great guide. I saw able to follow up to the last step when I was not getting the inflating messages. It looks like the attachment. Was there anything with the syntax that I messed up with this command? Is there an additional command I can run to get the inflating commands to come up?

Thanks!

Update, the phone is stuck on the LG logo and did not startup all the way

Attachments

• LCeMxGT.png
    LCeMxGT.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 1,039
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts