Hey, thank you for creating this thread, I've just wanted to create my own thread, but your ideea is just great!
When the G Flex 2, was announced I was really, really happy and wanted to go for it, but as I search, it's getting more, and more disspointing...
I am a Xperia Z2 owner, and I'm looking forward changing my phone, and for comparation I've searched for LG G3 oppinions against Z2, and some people say G3 is rubbish (especially battery life and camera), some say it's great and it has anything that Z2 doesn't... I really like the G Flex but there are a few things that bother me...
Can someone please answer me the following questions?
- Some say SnapDragon 810 is slower than SnapDragon 805 (2Ghz vs 2.7Ghz), and instead to go for Note 4, because it kills the Flex 2. Is that true? SD810 is slower than SD805?
- Will the G Flex 2 have 3GB ram? Again some say it will have only 2GB of ram because LG is keeping 3GB of ram for the LG G4. Is the G Flex 2 featuring the new LPDDR4?
- How is the camera on the G Flex 2/G3? I am a Xperia Z2 owner, but most of the times I'm looking for much more, this one dissapoints me (especially at sharpness, quallity and focus). How is the G3 camera compared to the Z2 camera? (THE CAMERA IS REALLY IMPORTANT FOR ME!)
- How are the speakers on the Flex 2/G3? Xperia Z2 speakers really suck, the quallity is OK, but they're not enough loud.
- How should the battery on the Flex 2 be? I must say that as an Z2 user, the battery is really incredible!
Should I expect less from the Flex 2?
I would really appreciate if someone would answer my questions.
Thank you and have a great day!