FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GENERAL HELP] Post Your Questions Here Instead of Making a New Thread

1,204 posts
Thanks Meter: 710

Post Reply Email Thread
Many people are joining xda on daily basis. Some of them join the forum to get custom ROMs while some join in order to get some of their problem that they are facing with their phones solved.

There are dedicated threads for ROMs but what about HELP/QUESTIONS??

People generally straight away start a new thread to get their doubts solved. But this can lead to chaos in the forum.

I'm creating this thread as an alternative to *New Threads* that aim to resolve a question.

Not only this, this thread can also become a Database kind of place where people can look if their question is already solved or not...

I request all members of the LG GFLEX 2 sub-forum to help and answer some questions posted here if they can.

I hope you guys get the idea behind this thread...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abhishekr700 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abhishekr700 Ad-Free

8th January 2015, 08:21 PM |#2  
Flag RO, Arad
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Hey, thank you for creating this thread, I've just wanted to create my own thread, but your ideea is just great!

When the G Flex 2, was announced I was really, really happy and wanted to go for it, but as I search, it's getting more, and more disspointing...

I am a Xperia Z2 owner, and I'm looking forward changing my phone, and for comparation I've searched for LG G3 oppinions against Z2, and some people say G3 is rubbish (especially battery life and camera), some say it's great and it has anything that Z2 doesn't... I really like the G Flex but there are a few things that bother me...

Can someone please answer me the following questions?

- Some say SnapDragon 810 is slower than SnapDragon 805 (2Ghz vs 2.7Ghz), and instead to go for Note 4, because it kills the Flex 2. Is that true? SD810 is slower than SD805?
- Will the G Flex 2 have 3GB ram? Again some say it will have only 2GB of ram because LG is keeping 3GB of ram for the LG G4. Is the G Flex 2 featuring the new LPDDR4?
- How is the camera on the G Flex 2/G3? I am a Xperia Z2 owner, but most of the times I'm looking for much more, this one dissapoints me (especially at sharpness, quallity and focus). How is the G3 camera compared to the Z2 camera? (THE CAMERA IS REALLY IMPORTANT FOR ME!)
- How are the speakers on the Flex 2/G3? Xperia Z2 speakers really suck, the quallity is OK, but they're not enough loud.
- How should the battery on the Flex 2 be? I must say that as an Z2 user, the battery is really incredible! Should I expect less from the Flex 2?

I would really appreciate if someone would answer my questions.
Thank you and have a great day!
8th January 2015, 08:30 PM |#3  
Flag Humenné
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Will the G Flex 2 have wireless charging?
and @khrystyan27 16GB version will have 2GB ram and 32GB version will have 3GB ram like G3
The Following User Says Thank You to datvu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift datvu Ad-Free
8th January 2015, 08:32 PM |#4  
Flag NY
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Any ideas if / when verizon will have it?
8th January 2015, 08:44 PM |#5  
Flag RO, Arad

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by datvu

Will the G Flex 2 have wireless charging?
and @khrystyan27 16GB version will have 2GB ram and 32GB version will have 3GB ram like G3

It's great at least that there will be a 3GB/32GB version. Is the ram LPDDR4?
9th January 2015, 10:38 AM |#6  
Flag RO, Arad

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by khrystyan27

Hey, thank you for creating this thread, I've just wanted to create my own thread, but your ideea is just great!

When the G Flex 2, was announced I was really, really happy and wanted to go for it, but as I search, it's getting more, and more disspointing...

I am a Xperia Z2 owner, and I'm looking forward changing my phone, and for comparation I've searched for LG G3 oppinions against Z2, and some people say G3 is rubbish (especially battery life and camera), some say it's great and it has anything that Z2 doesn't... I really like the G Flex but there are a few things that bother me...

- Some say SnapDragon 810 is slower than SnapDragon 805 (2Ghz vs 2.7Ghz), and instead to go for Note 4, because it kills the Flex 2. Is that true? SD810 is slower than SD805?
- Will the G Flex 2 have 3GB ram? Again some say it will have only 2GB of ram because LG is keeping 3GB of ram for the LG G4. Is the G Flex 2 featuring the new LPDDR4?
- How is the camera on the G Flex 2/G3? I am a Xperia Z2 owner, but most of the times I'm looking for much more, this one dissapoints me (especially at sharpness, quallity and focus). How is the G3 camera compared to the Z2 camera? (THE CAMERA IS REALLY IMPORTANT FOR ME!)
- How are the speakers on the Flex 2/G3? Xperia Z2 speakers really suck, the quallity is OK, but they're not enough loud.
- How should the battery on the Flex 2 be? I must say that as an Z2 user, the battery is really incredible! Should I expect less from the Flex 2?

Well, can anyone please answer those questions for me?
9th January 2015, 01:11 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

More
Quote:

As for the first ques it can be found through a Google searc

For the other ques their answers are not known until the device is announced with specs

And for the speaker u can search YouTube for a speaker comparison

Hope it helps u!!!
9th January 2015, 02:12 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 234

More
Quote:

Whoever says Note 4 will be better than G Flex 2 performance wise either works for Samsung or is very deluded.

The 32GB version will have 3GB of LPDDR4. G4 will most likely have 4GB, but those just started being manufactured, hence it's too early.

G3 is one of the better camera, though LG is beating a dead horse and somehow making it run a little further every time. G4 should finally put an end to the misery of the IMX135, I hope.

Assuming it's same speaker, is going to be very loud at least, but thin bass.

LG says the battery should be as good or better than G Flex, and if is just near the original G Flex it is going to be a beast!
The Following User Says Thank You to wargreymon89 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wargreymon89 Ad-Free
9th January 2015, 05:51 PM |#9  
Flag RO, Arad

More
So, do you say that G3 camera is better than Z2 camera? Photos with the Z2 at night are very blurry.

Sent from my TF300T using XDA Free mobile app
12th January 2015, 11:08 AM |#10  
Flag RO, Arad

More
Well, is this thread still alive?

Can a G3 user tell me how is the G3 camera compared to the Z2 camera?
12th January 2015, 11:12 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

More
Quote:

Well, is this thread still alive?

Can a G3 user tell me how is the G3 camera compared to the Z2 camera?

I have made this just to avoid unnecessary threads it will be living once u have g3 users joining here
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)