Remove All Ads from XDA

[Recovery]TWRP_2.8.x.x_LG_V400/410/V480

723 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,069

By shoxxy, Senior Member on 8th March 2015, 09:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
TWRP Recovery for The LG-GPad 7 - V400 and V410 New V480

Requirements:

You need a rooted GPad 7 V400/V410/V480.

Choose the right version for your device. and flash via an apk like flashify or rashr .

Downloads:

TWRP 2.8.5.0 V400

TWRP 2.8.5.0 V410

TWRP 2.8.6.0 V480

Credits:
dee_stroy and the whole TEAMWIN Team for The Recovery and Top Support !!!
MicroMod777 For testing (v480) and donating !!!!

Have fun !!!
Shoxx

XDA:DevDB Information
TWRP_2.8.x.x_LG_V400/410/V480, Tool/Utility for the LG G Pad 7 and 8

Contributors
shoxxy

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 2.8.5.0
Stable Release Date: 2015-03-08

Created 2015-03-08
Last Updated 2015-05-06
The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to shoxxy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shoxxy Ad-Free

8th March 2015, 11:00 PM |#2  
Flag Milagro
Thanks Meter: 310

More
Thanks for you work
THEME FOR TWRP TO V400
https://basketbuild.com/devs/z31s1g/800/TWRP%20285X_v1
Thanks to @z31s1g
The Following User Says Thank You to eduardozeassesme For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eduardozeassesme Ad-Free
9th March 2015, 06:17 PM |#3  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 604

Donate to Me
More
Now can we get our own section??!! We have root and recovery skinny rom by @timmytim and possibly cm12 on the way. There seem to be a lot more folks getting these devices now too. Also in the 10.1 development section there are more threads for us than them.. Js
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Swizzle82 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Swizzle82 Ad-Free
10th March 2015, 01:51 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swizzle82

Now can we get our own section??!! We have root and recovery skinny rom by @timmytim and possibly cm12 on the way. There seem to be a lot more folks getting these devices now too. Also in the 10.1 development section there are more threads for us than them.. Js

What did you use to root??
I have a us cellular v410 that i cannot root. I have tried one click, kingo, and one other. They all say that root is not available on mybdevice yet.
10th March 2015, 02:12 PM |#5  
Flag Texas

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iowabassplayer

What did you use to root??
I have a us cellular v410 that i cannot root. I have tried one click, kingo, and one other. They all say that root is not available on mybdevice yet.

Purple Drake Lite from the G3 forum..
10th March 2015, 03:08 PM |#6  

More
I tried Purple Drake as well.

Right after the tablet boots up after the temproot process, the command line says device found and then Error in red with a bunch of other stuff. It flashes too fast to read, cloees the cmd window and reboots my tablet.
The Following User Says Thank You to iowabassplayer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iowabassplayer Ad-Free
10th March 2015, 05:25 PM |#7  
Flag Texas

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iowabassplayer

I tried Purple Drake as well.

Right after the tablet boots up after the temproot process, the command line says device found and then Error in red with a bunch of other stuff. It flashes too fast to read, cloees the cmd window and reboots my tablet.

You have to go through all the pc connections to install all the drivers... Mtp,ptp,charge. Once you get those installed make sure it is on ptp then eun purp drake lite..
10th March 2015, 09:57 PM |#8  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 330

More
Thanks for your work Shoxxy! Question for you though... after installing and creating a backup, I rebooted and tried clicking Restore just to make sure it worked and no backups are listed there. I can navigate to the backups using the TWRP file manager, but not through Restore.
10th March 2015, 10:45 PM |#9  

More
@swizzel

I tried that as well. No joy. Thanks anyway. I will keep looking through the forums to see what I am missing.
10th March 2015, 10:51 PM |#10  
Flag Texas

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytim

There is a new root method for LG devices. Read up on it and see if it works

http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...vices-t3049772

Try this @iowabassplayer

For purp drake did you try installing the official drivers for the Gpad from lg's website?
10th March 2015, 11:27 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 140

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 911jason

Thanks for your work Shoxxy! Question for you though... after installing and creating a backup, I rebooted and tried clicking Restore just to make sure it worked and no backups are listed there. I can navigate to the backups using the TWRP file manager, but not through Restore.

I noticed that too, but after noticing it, I tapped the space just below Select Backup, when using the Materialized Theme shown below, and it then showed my backup.

I'm not sure if it's possible to do something similar to display the backup when using the default theme or not.
The Following User Says Thank You to guy4jesuschrist For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift guy4jesuschrist Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)