FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Port] lenok2dory: Android Wear 2.0 on LG G Watch!

151 posts
Thanks Meter: 576

By ab123321, Senior Member on 20th June 2017, 11:50 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th September 2017, 04:29 PM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasyad00

I used the following commands.

After this, it automatically boots to TWRP. If I attempt to factory reset (Wipe > Factory Reset), it reboots to TWRP. Please help :/

Follow these directions. I posted it a few days ago. Completely fixed the problem for me.

You need to format user data, system, and cache. Then you have to flash stock recovery, the 2.0 system, and the boot image. It will take a few minutes to boot up (about 12 minutes for me). I flashed TWRP later to get it to stick. Just a note, if I unpair the watch through anything other than a TWRP wipe when it's installed, it will only boot into recovery, not the system. Then I have to format and flash everything all over again. Good luck to you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alexandgut For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Alexandgut Ad-Free

8th September 2017, 05:01 PM |#502  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandgut

Follow these directions. I posted it a few days ago. Completely fixed the problem for me.

You need to format user data, system, and cache. Then you have to flash stock recovery, the 2.0 system, and the boot image. It will take a few minutes to boot up (about 12 minutes for me). I flashed TWRP later to get it to stick. Just a note, if I unpair the watch through anything other than a TWRP wipe when it's installed, it will only boot into recovery, not the system. Then I have to format and flash everything all over again. Good luck to you.

Thanks for the quick response. I actually got it to work before, just that I factory reset the watch from the OS and as you said, it only boots into recovery and not the system. Now with the stock recovery, the boot works!

For those confused about the fastboot commands:
Code:
fastboot devices (check if your watch is detected)
fastboot format userdata
fastboot format system
fastboot format cache
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash system system4dory.img
fastboot reboot
Downloads:
https://yadi.sk/d/EWo747l_3KHuEn
- 01.08.17/system4dory.img
- 20.06.17/boot.img
https://forum.xda-developers.com/g-w...dn65n-t3602650
- recovery.img
The Following User Says Thank You to dasyad00 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dasyad00 Ad-Free
8th September 2017, 11:10 PM |#504  

More
Quote:

Thanks for the quick response. I actually got it to work before, just that I factory reset the watch from the OS and as you said, it only boots into recovery and not the system. Now with the stock recovery, the boot works!

I'm glad you were able to get it working.
9th September 2017, 07:05 AM |#505  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can someone help me please? I installed the first version of this rom on my LG g Watch. Everything worked perfectly fine until one day, when I was charging my smartwatch, it won't boot up but was stuck in a white battery logo, and then the screen turned black, and then the logo again. I thought "well, I'll fix it later". But, some days after, the smartwatch died completely. Now,when I charge it, it doesn't show any sign of life, same when I connect it to the PC, the PC doesn't even recognize it. I tried all I can: I changed the charging cable, changed power supply, changed PC, but none of the above works. Any suggestions?
9th September 2017, 04:57 PM |#506  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I am stuck at Checking for Upates for over 30 minutes now. I have no way that i know to get back in to the Watch. any help out that guys?
9th September 2017, 06:37 PM |#507  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdw1970

I am stuck at Checking for Upates for over 30 minutes now. I have no way that i know to get back in to the Watch. any help out that guys?

What kind of updates were you looking for? Have you tried force rebooting by pressing the power button on the back of the watch?
10th September 2017, 01:44 PM |#508  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandgut

What kind of updates were you looking for? Have you tried force rebooting by pressing the power button on the back of the watch?

the watch wes looking for updates and was stuck after the 1st boot the android ware popped up and then it just went to checking for updates. so i did a reboot from the power button and now I'm stuck in a boot loop. it just stays on the boot animation. so i tried to put the stock files back on and they are stuck in a boot loop. i even left it site for 7 hours while i went to bed last night so now my watch is some what soft bricked and i cant seem to fix it. so i guess i need to look for a new project to work on
10th September 2017, 04:13 PM |#509  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdw1970

the watch wes looking for updates and was stuck after the 1st boot the android ware popped up and then it just went to checking for updates. so i did a reboot from the power button and now I'm stuck in a boot loop. it just stays on the boot animation. so i tried to put the stock files back on and they are stuck in a boot loop. i even left it site for 7 hours while i went to bed last night so now my watch is some what soft bricked and i cant seem to fix it. so i guess i need to look for a new project to work on

Sorry you're having so much trouble. I had to format and flash everything (system, boot, recovery) a couple of times to make it work. Hopefully you're able to get it working.
10th September 2017, 05:01 PM |#510  

More
still no joy
Quote:

For those confused about the fastboot commands:

Code:
fastboot devices (check if your watch is detected)
fastboot format userdata
fastboot format system
fastboot format cache
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash system system4dory.img
fastboot reboot
Downloads:
https://yadi.sk/d/EWo747l_3KHuEn
- 01.08.17/system4dory.img
- 20.06.17/boot.img
https://forum.xda-developers.com/g-w...dn65n-t3602650
- recovery.img

i followed these direction to the letter and still stuck in a boot loop. i can access the bootloader fine and its unlocked and i can send files and do a ll the fastboot commands but it just will not get off the boot animation. not sure what else i can do other that put it away and look for a new watch. i had a goo run with this one. rooted it before and had majisk on it at one time. was a well used device. so i guess its time to upgrade i guess.
10th September 2017, 06:58 PM |#511  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 7,813

Donate to Me
More
Regarding the alleged dual-boot image using all four cores, here is a real fixed boot image. It will only use two cores after sys.boot_completed.

I rechecked the mpdecision source code and now it has the correct parameters added to the service:

Code:
--avg_comp --Tw=2:990000 --Tw=3:990000
This will result in serious energy savings, four cores suck the life out of our tiny battery much too fast.
Attached Files
File Type: zip boot_dual_real.img.zip - [Click for QR Code] (7.70 MB, 700 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to myfluxi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)