[Q] Can't sync music to the watch?

Search This thread

reggie14

May 29, 2010
I'm trying to sync my downloaded music from Google Play to my LG G watch. But, despite trying a few things, I can't seem to force it to sync.

I'm a Google Play Music All Access subscriber- most of the playlists I'm trying to sync are from that service- they're not files I uploaded or purchases from the Google Play store. Also, I've checked, double checked, and triple checked that the Google Play Music option to "Download to Android Wear" is checked. And finally, I've tried removing and redownloading the playlists I'm trying to sync. Figuring it might take a while I gave it overnight, but still nothing is synced on the watch.

Any ideas?

itesla

Mar 16, 2006
Did anyone ever figure this out? I also have lots of trouble trying to sync music from Google PlayMusic on phone to LG G watch. I'm just using MP3's from phone though, not streaming/service. The UI for selecting music in PlayMusic still needs work IMO. I have couple GB of music on micro SD in my S7edge. Thankfully PlayMusic now shows the size of "albums" that it lets you select for sync. I try to pick a small one, that is just one song I think, it shows selected and the progress circle shows up but never proceeds. I've rebooted phone and G watch, both have latest software updates.

I have gotten this to work in the past but with various updates or with new phone.... the G Watch has reset to factory a couple times.

Any other ideas???

Thanks in advance!