FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[ROOT][5.x.x] Root for G2 Mini / Lollipop (ALL VERSIONS)

963 posts
Thanks Meter: 683

By WYPIERDAALAAC, Senior Member on 31st May 2015, 04:39 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
WARNING: For 20b and up (it means V20d also! ) DOWNLOAD this and make steps from 2. and optionally from 2. to 6
check this site for updates of root-making app

------------------------
1. Download and put it on your phone: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwD...ew?usp=sharing
2. Run the app - click START ROOT (you must have internet connection). AND WAIT.
this steps are optional
3. Download and extract MRW folder to your phone memory. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwD...ew?usp=sharing
4. Download from Google Play Terminal Emulator
5. Disconnect the phone from the USB port - IMPORTANT. Without it changes will not succeed !!!
6. Open Terminal Emulator app and enter this lines:
Code:
Su (enter)
sh /sdcard/mrw/root.sh
This will start a script that will remove Kingroot and replace to SuperSu, then automatically direct you to update the binary files. After this procedure, restart your phone and enjoy the ROOT, SuperSU on L
------------------------
Thanks for tutorial: original thread
------------------------

#
The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to WYPIERDAALAAC For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WYPIERDAALAAC Ad-Free

31st May 2015, 07:00 PM |#2  
Flag Genoa
Thanks Meter: 31

More
It works, thank you very much
31st May 2015, 07:00 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WYPIERDAALAAC

1. Download and put it on your phone: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwD...ew?usp=sharing
2. Run the app - click START ROOT (you must have internet connection).
3. Now you have to install SuperUser from Google Play and download binaries.
4. Turn on your phone.
5. Download and extract MRW folder to your phone memory. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwD...ew?usp=sharing
6. Download from Google Play Terminal Emulator
7. Disconnect the phone from the USB port - IMPORTANT. Without it changes will not succeed !!!
8. Open Terminal Emulator app and enter this lines:

Code:
Su (enter)
sh /sdcard/mrw/root.sh
This will start a script that will remove Kingroot and replace to SuperSu, then automatically direct you to update the binary files. After this procedure, restart your phone and enjoy the ROOT, SuperSU on L

BIG THANKS FOR THIS TUTORIAL

I will never test it. I don't trust a root app which need internet connection. For what does it need internet? Sending something to someone? I do not trust it. If you say it works, post some screenshots of working titanium backup, betterbatterystats or other apps

I tried another method for other LG Lollipop firmwares, but not working (but at least it works via ADB and download mode, with no internet connection needed -.-)
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrewbons For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Andrewbons Ad-Free
31st May 2015, 07:28 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
I just installed the Kingroot app and clicked "START ROOT" and it worked perfectly, i don't even did the rest of the tutorial...
I attached a screenshot of greenify with auto hibernation active (you need root for that, sorry for the Portuguese language)!
Big thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1433096758792.jpg
Views:	6868
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	3341541  
The Following User Says Thank You to cientista99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cientista99 Ad-Free
31st May 2015, 07:51 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Warszawa

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewbons

I will never test it. I don't trust a root app which need internet connection. For what does it need internet? Sending something to someone? I do not trust it. If you say it works, post some screenshots of working titanium backup, betterbatterystats or other apps

I tried another method for other LG Lollipop firmwares, but not working (but at least it works via ADB and download mode, with no internet connection needed -.-)

But it works maybe this update their binaries by the web, i honestly dont care do a "risk" or leave it
31st May 2015, 08:11 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WYPIERDAALAAC

But it works maybe this update their binaries by the web, i honestly dont care do a "risk" or leave it

"Do a risk or leave it", wise words. I gave it a try because of XDA translated it into english (but it's still a suspicious app -.-). Now, any idea on how to use SuperSU instead of KingUser? I want remove everything without installing anything else from shell
31st May 2015, 09:15 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Warszawa

More
Quote:

"Do a risk or leave it", wise words. I gave it a try because of XDA translated it into english (but it's still a suspicious app -.-). Now, any idea on how to use SuperSU instead of KingUser? I want remove everything without installing anything else from shell

I meant 'Risk it or leave it'. You are so grouchy today (or always?). You will use this app only once so just do it.
The Following User Says Thank You to WYPIERDAALAAC For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WYPIERDAALAAC Ad-Free
1st June 2015, 02:59 PM |#8  
Flag Nis
Thanks Meter: 721

More
Quote:

If you're so damn wise just inspect scripts that are used from mrw folder and see if it has something suspicious.
6th June 2015, 04:05 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
binary update faild
using d618

any other method to root with supersu ?
6th June 2015, 07:40 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by didar2

binary update faild
using d618

any other method to root with supersu ?

same here using d620
7th June 2015, 08:19 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
I do it like this:

1. Use KingRoot to root.
2. Install SuperSU and Terminal.
3. Open Terminal and type: su then sh /sdcard/mrw/root.sh
4. SuperSU will open automatically and will ask for binary, accept it and you are done
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paviano For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Paviano Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)