[UNIFIED] TWRP Recovery 3.0.0 for LG G2 Mini

Search This thread

Nikita Pro Android

Jan 30, 2015
Komsomolsk-on-Amur
TeamWin Recovery Project for LG G2 Mini

Encrypted SDCard (adoptable storage) is supported and visible by this recovery!

Fully supported: D618/D610/D620

How to install:
1. You must have root on your device.
2. You must have bootloader unlocked on your device.
3. If you already have any recovery - download attached archive and flash it via your current recovery.
If you still haven't any recovery - download attached archive, unpack it and flash recovery.img through Rashr

Sources:
Device: https://github.com/CM-LG-MSM8226/android_device_lge_g2m/tree/cm-14.1-twrp
https://github.com/CM-LG-MSM8226/android_device_lge_msm8226-common/tree/cm-14.1-twrp
Kernel: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_lge_msm8226/tree/cm-14.1

Download (v3.1.1): Link here
Download (v3.0.3): Google Disk

Last edited:

Andrewbons

Sep 1, 2014
First boot into recovery was ok, then when i formatted my SD it stucks at TWRP logo :\ what to do?

onurulgen

Nov 5, 2014
Got the same issue, was able to update to cm-13.0-20160212-NIGHTLY-g2m using twrp 3.0 while sd is on removable state, then tried to boot to recovery while sd is on adaptable state, TWRP get stuck on Logo. Any fix for that?
I've found the solution. Here are the steps:
1. Convert your portable sd card into internal sd card
2. Flash TWRP 2.8.7.0 with rashr app
3. Copy TWRP 3.0.0 zip file into /data/media/0
4. Reboot into recovery
5. Flash TWRP 3.0.0, which is located in /data/media/0, from the recovery
6. Reboot into your new recovery

rjcute316

Jun 27, 2011
manila
Xiaomi Poco F3
same result

I've found the solution. Here are the steps:
1. Convert your portable sd card into internal sd card
2. Flash TWRP 2.8.7.0 with rashr app
3. Copy TWRP 3.0.0 zip file into /data/media/0
4. Reboot into recovery
5. Flash TWRP 3.0.0, which is located in /data/media/0, from the recovery
6. Reboot into your new recovery
Followed the steps, at first got issue copying twrp3.0 to media, but was able to. same result, stuck on twrp logo. is there other way to make twrp 3.0 work with adaptable storage on?

h1gh1

Sep 3, 2012
I had the bug with the adoptable storage. Mounted the card as external, rebooted to TWRP, did another format from TWRP, rebooted, mounted the card as internal, and now I have no issues. Sadly, this requires that you delete all your apps on sdcard, and I can tell you that Easy Backup & Restore and Titanium Backup do not work.

pablog_86

Oct 10, 2012
I had the bug with the adoptable storage. Mounted the card as external, rebooted to TWRP, did another format from TWRP, rebooted, mounted the card as internal, and now I have no issues. Sadly, this requires that you delete all your apps on sdcard, and I can tell you that Easy Backup & Restore and Titanium Backup do not work.
Please let me confirm the opposite. I was using CM13 and TWRP 2.8.7.0 with adaptable storage. Then I've updated to TWRP 3.0 and no problem at all. Clean transition for me.

h1gh1

Sep 3, 2012
Please let me confirm the opposite. I was using CM13 and TWRP 2.8.7.0 with adaptable storage. Then I've updated to TWRP 3.0 and no problem at all. Clean transition for me.

Sadly, a lot of users had issues with TWRP 3.0 stuck at loading screen after the update, and I'm guessing there is something messed up with the way SD card is formatted when that happens. Anyway, I'm almost certain that the issues is upstream.

Top Liked Posts