Search This thread
Mar 20, 2014
Hi
i have LG G2 mini d618 , have Memory full , the keyboard dos not work , i have password and i know the code but i cant log in to my phone and fix the problem
i have many contact and should be tack backup before flashing .

i use LGFlashTool2014.exe to renew rom version : Rom-android-5.0.2-LG-G2-Mini.kdz
after reboot , nothing changes!

also i download dr.fone toolkit for Android and put my phone in Downloading mode , but the program dos not able to remove the code.
when phone is normally on or in safe mode and when i connected to computer , when the screen is on , phone is unlocked and google play service and many other services prompt me that forced closed,and when i try to go in setting , it will locked and ask for password and here the keyboard dos not work

my rom was not rooted.

last time before this problem happen , i put my phone in airplane mode and WiFi is off

please some one help me.

Mar 20, 2014
Backup all the data you want to keep ( contacts, files in internal memory, etc ). You can use an app called Helium ( free on the Ply Store ) to backup your apps and their data.
Then do a factory reset ( either from Settings or with the hardware key combination for hard reset ).

Hi
Thanks for your replay
Did yo read my description carefully ?
i am no longer access to my phone ! The keyboard dos not work !!!

Vagelis1608

Sep 16, 2012
Athens
LG G2 Mini
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
You mean USB Debugging?
no its not enabled unfortunately :(
is there any whey i can use OTG cable and USB Keyboard of computer to unlock the phone ?
dos my phone support USB keyboard ?
You can try it, but I don't know if it will work.
If it doesn't work, you are gonna have to wipe data ( probably with the hard reset hardware key combination ).

Reactions: Love XDA Developers
Mar 20, 2014
and i have another problem with my sony zu rom 5.1.1
all file in file manager are Ok , but in windows explorer shows as folder !
why?
2mcbx8g.png

14ncn50.png

Top Liked Posts