Code:
#include 
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

CM12 for our LG G2 Mini d620

Sources: https://github.com/invaderjohn/

What now works:
All govenors
Haptic feedback*
Vibration*
Camera *

What doesn't work:
-Lift to wake *
-NFC( ? )*
-Knock-On
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Change keyboard vibration intensity in keyboard settings/advanced
* you can use Kernel adiutor from market to set vibration intensity
* NFC can be turned on and off and apps say its supported, but have not tested it myself
* Turn it off in screen settings to prevent on going screen wakes, can use gravity screen from playstore to get this
* Use open cam from market for best use

For optimizations:
##SABERMOD 4.9 COMPILED##
JustArchis Optimizations: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2754997

Antutu benchmark!
2015-02-17.jpg

thanks for all the help, support and contribution:
@enzo_cz
@Quarx
@siracuervo

And a special Thx to
@CyanogenMod team for theire awesome work.

Latest cm12 nightly with included kool-aid kernel

DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxvVPjfMOPtBcUNEamNETmRvVlE/view?usp=sharing
GAPPS: http://xdaforums.com/paranoid-android/general/gapps-official-to-date-pa-google-apps-t2943900

IF you like my work, don't hesitate to by me a beer or two, to keep me going

Last edited:

danilo96

Jun 23, 2014
YES ! Thanks a lot man , i knew someone would do it :D:D:D:D:D

So, how is it running ?smooth ? laggy ? I realy want to try it but without sim card i can't :s

partyzant_x

Sep 11, 2010
CM12 for d620

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
*/

f50708ba2cc4013ecb51be56deb6c5d2.jpg
fcd8f369bda591e8a840a5e996a35e75.jpg

Ive managed to build cm12 for our device.

What doesnt work.
Vibration
Sim card (wifi only at this point)
Sound (no sound at all)

I hope i can fix this asap.
Im gonna update me github later

DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxvVPjfMOPtBWEpCa0owNDQzaEU/view?usp=sharing

Hi.
Maybe the sim problem is related to proprietary files something with ril in name. You should look at Quarx github and see if he make any chages in vendor for w7.

System_F

Jun 12, 2014
Milan
at the moment i found only one bug: i can not turn off the screen because it turns on by itself

Last edited:

sebatox

Oct 19, 2014
at the moment i found only one bug: i can not turn off the screen because it turns on by itself
@ edit
found fix just go to display-> disable "lift to wake"

Last edited:

sebatox

Oct 19, 2014
ciao. ho il d620r e mi sono scocciato della rom originale, vorrei cambiare però vorrei capire se funziona bene e che bug ha, visto che a quanto ho capito la stai usando.

grazie!!!

E 'pieno di errori, perché questo è solo l'alpha
E 'meglio stare in originale

Google translate ftw XDD

Last edited:

bonogv

Jan 27, 2009
well this is goood news :) i hope u'll fix evrything to work and then i can be proud with my phone

Good Job!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    g2_mini_cm12_preview_by_tomrichter-d8jbwcg.jpg

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    */

CM12 for our LG G2 Mini d620

Sources: https://github.com/invaderjohn/

What now works:
    All govenors
    Haptic feedback*
    Vibration*
    Camera *

What doesn't work:
    -Lift to wake *
    -NFC( ? )*
    -Knock-On
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Change keyboard vibration intensity in keyboard settings/advanced
    * you can use Kernel adiutor from market to set vibration intensity
    * NFC can be turned on and off and apps say its supported, but have not tested it myself
    * Turn it off in screen settings to prevent on going screen wakes, can use gravity screen from playstore to get this
    * Use open cam from market for best use

For optimizations:
    ##SABERMOD 4.9 COMPILED##
    JustArchis Optimizations: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2754997

Antutu benchmark!
    2015-02-17.jpg

thanks for all the help, support and contribution:
    @enzo_cz
    @Quarx
    @siracuervo

And a special Thx to
    @CyanogenMod team for theire awesome work.

Latest cm12 nightly with included kool-aid kernel

DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxvVPjfMOPtBcUNEamNETmRvVlE/view?usp=sharing
    GAPPS: http://xdaforums.com/paranoid-android/general/gapps-official-to-date-pa-google-apps-t2943900

IF you like my work, don't hesitate to by me a beer or two, to keep me going
    BIG UPDATE 2014-02-24

nfc now can be turned on and off (didnt try it though)
    vibration and haptic feedback works
    all govenors now work with no deepsleep.
    I have a question: if someone would change runtime to art on stock Rom and to a backup, is anything that can be used from it? (When you change runtime to art on stock all apps have to "update" and the phone reboots)

srsly. WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP ASKING STUFF THAT IS NOT RELATED TO THIS ROM!????
    please dont spam this thread with questions not related.

but il answer this.. its quite simple. stock is running kitkat right!
    art is built for lollipop, and u have to go into the development tools to chnage it right? means its not meant to be used in kitkat and they put it there for testing purposes.
    the apps get updated cause they need to be, to work with art. but again they are not made for it, thats why u get reboots cause the phone cant handle it.
    and even if u got the phone to boot u would have app crashes and phone wouldnt run good at all.

this could easy be googled instead of asking here.

with that said

AGAIN SINCE PEOPLE CANT READ, DONT POST STUFF IN THIS THREAD ABOUT l90 GETTING LOLLIPOP OR QUESTIONS NOT RELATED TO THIS ROM

its not that hard just to think a bit. i dont know why people think everything should be fine cause another phone gets lollipop.
    they had kitkat, we had kitkat and they couldnt even get that to work properly, as for now cm12 is the most working custom rom we have.
    and i cant even tell you that this rom could be fully working even though we get lollipop since this is cm12, not stock. its heavily modded lollipop rom.
    but until the day WE get lollipop there isnt much to do. and mean cmon, whats not working? lift to wake? well alot of phones doesnt have that since we dont have ambient display, and knock on? well its hard since LG hardcoded that to work into the kernel/rom. its not that easy to pull out.
    and NFC well couldnt care less.. and if u cant live without these stuff please stay on stock till lollipop comes out if u dont want a custom rom, cause almost every custom rom has its problems and every phone works different.. some will have problems that some dont. its really how u use your phone, perhaps u got a bad flash. dont accuse the rom before u know whats going on cause i dont see ALOT of bugs people telling me.

and it kinda annoyes me that u have the heart to complain about a custom rom with a ándroid version that is not even officaly on our phone is out for you guys to try, i could kept it all to myself, no one pays me to do this. i release this to be nice to you guys since no one else develops for this phone, and still u complain? this only makes me wanting to remove it all and stop update this. so please think a bit before u post. try to fix your problems before you say anything, every knows bug is in OP everything else is mostly you that did something wrong. i test my roms alot and i have a tester that also test roms alot before i release them so i know what bugs that comes with it.

anyway. im grateful for the people that understands how much work this is and how much time this takes for me to do and appriciate my work here so thank u guys for actually wanting me to update this. everyone else should just stick to stock.
    Im on vacation right now for a week and i hope 12.1 has nightly releasef when back home from tenerife. I had som ril issues with cm12.1 beta so i hope they fixed it. Anyways i will update it :)
    Next up, as soon as im aloud to release ;)

22e824ba4e8c671c7b5fab0c426581ec.jpg
    c25435b22b7f8ddd5a84cadcd9767630.jpg