FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[G4][N]Titan kernel[v1.8][N][G4]

4,497 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,624
 
By kessaras, Recognized Developer on 4th September 2017, 07:22 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th September 2017, 10:30 AM |#101  
kessaras's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 8,624
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaZier

Yes hahaahhah
I really want you put it if you can! Thank you!!

Here it is.
Ήχος (Hxos) = Sound
For the next update , next Sunday
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-09-10-12-29-08.png
Views:	348
Size:	166.1 KB
ID:	4268369  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kessaras For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
10th September 2017, 10:38 AM |#102  
MaZier's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kessaras

Here it is.
Ήχος (Hxos) = Sound
For the next update , next Sunday

Finally i will have it!! 😍 Really thank you man!!
10th September 2017, 01:06 PM |#103  
doiutzu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 126
 
More
Much better battery life with v5
Screen of drain is 0% in gsam
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-09-10-15-03-48.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	211.2 KB
ID:	4268512   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-09-10-15-05-06.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	208.5 KB
ID:	4268513  
10th September 2017, 01:29 PM |#104  
kessaras's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 8,624
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doiutzu

Much better battery life with v5
Screen of drain is 0% in gsam

Ye it's great indeed ! I'm impressed here too.
But in general you will have little more battery drain on v5.
This is your 1st time everyone having fastlane.
Fastlane is a faster input boost but it stays there for as long as there is a load.
Your phone now matches speeds of the newer phone but with the cost of slightly more battery drain.
If you want to balance it a little you can disable input boost to 0ms and down fastlane threshold to 25.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kessaras For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th September 2017, 02:09 PM |#105  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
i İnstalled (no big cores).No big cores v5 better than normal v5 Version ? (by battery )
10th September 2017, 02:38 PM |#106  
Minto107's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag EU, Poland, Warsaw, Lublin, Pulawy
Thanks Meter: 1,386
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kessaras

Here it is.
Ήχος (Hxos) = Sound
For the next update , next Sunday

Is it the faux sound control? I'd suggest using Boeffla sound, faux doesn't work that well on our device and I don't think anyone has tried Boeffla on G4 before

Sent from LG G4 with G6 UX6.0
10th September 2017, 02:45 PM |#107  
MaZier's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minto107

Is it the faux sound control? I'd suggest using Boeffla sound, faux doesn't work that well on our device and I don't think anyone has tried Boeffla on G4 before

Sent from LG G4 with G6 UX6.0

Nope! Is a setting implemented in kernel and the screenshots are about kernel adiutor and with it you can modify the settings about the sound
10th September 2017, 02:56 PM |#108  
TOMPPIX's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

i İnstalled (no big cores).No big cores v5 better than normal v5 Version ? (by battery )

yes, having big cores disabled should give you better battery life.
10th September 2017, 03:26 PM |#109  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kessaras

>Update to v5/v3<

-Fix bluetooth car media connect issue
-Rewrite the whole bluetooth drivers
-Slightly modified Governors
-Fixed Cpu Boost
-Fixed Cpu Input Boost
-Fixed Cpu stats and added trigger
-Fixed Cpu Frequency table
-Removed lame LG boot optimisations, added safe default mine.
-Update blu_active governor to the newest:added fastlane
-Update Conservative gov. to make better use of Big cores
-Increased prox.sensor gain and threashold

I'm not saying there is something wrong with bluetooth drivers, it could very well be a problem with my phone or watch, but I'm still having some issues with it connecting to phone, like the connection occassionally drops or the app can't sync data with the watch etc.....
I did a logcat log and although I don't know anything about kernels and bluetooth, but what seemed suspicious to me was repeated entry with could not find callback wrapper
So as I said, I don't know if it is normal or what or if it is a real problem, complete logcat attached.
Attached Files
File Type: txt 2017-09-10-16-17-48.txt - [Click for QR Code] (21.4 KB, 6 views)
10th September 2017, 03:40 PM |#110  
kessaras's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 8,624
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw9

I'm not saying there is something wrong with bluetooth drivers, it could very well be a problem with my phone or watch, but I'm still having some issues with it connecting to phone, like the connection occassionally drops or the app can't sync data with the watch etc.....
I did a logcat log and although I don't know anything about kernels and bluetooth, but what seemed suspicious to me was repeated entry with could not find callback wrapper
So as I said, I don't know if it is normal or what or if it is a real problem, complete logcat attached.

No bug mate.
BluetoothLeScanner(4788): could not find callback wrapper , is when the app is calling the bluetooth scanner to go off because it didn't find what you were looking for after some time interval X.

Many watches can't connect to many phones ... its common issue all over.....
Did that android watch ever connected with g4 and when ?
10th September 2017, 03:52 PM |#111  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Alright, thank you for the clarification
The watch did connect just fine before with stock kernel, I will try version 2 of your kernel and will see, if it is any better.
Btw. what would be the correct way to go back to stock kernel?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes