Yükleyeceğim hemen lg up ile

<Mod Edit>

Translation:

I will upload it immediately with lg up

Last edited by a moderator:

slhsrc26

Nov 19, 2015
eskişehir
I can not load tr version gives a tot error...........
I have installed android 7 as H815P................................
I did it with WinHex as 815P, but when I start to load the tr version I get a tot invaled error..................................................................
Do I have a chance to install tr ​​version????

Last edited:

jordz_za

Jan 2, 2008
Hi guys, just a confirmation, used Hex editor in the YouTube link above, changed to H815P, did a "refurbish" on LGUP, on a dirty MM and it works perfectly!!

[EDIT]
Was expecting to have to use a spare cause of the possibility of the modem not working, but it WORKS!

Last edited:

edumse

Jul 27, 2008
Hello. Is it necessary to have root or by LG up can be installed like the Samsung with Odin?

Enviado desde mi LG-H815 mediante Tapatalk

Grazeholder

Feb 9, 2014
Athens
I have an European H815, I left the TOT file like it is and chose on LGUP - Update. It work from the first time, and after the first boot my phone was updated and with all the data on it, like when updating from OTA. Thank

Does it show that the V29A is on BETA ? becouse i read somewhere that this version is still on BETA so if it gets final release problably will go through OTA?
Also i would like to know if you saw any difference on speed and battery becouse i am willng to update the phone as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance

Last edited:

awicks

Oct 6, 2009
I installed this earlier today on my h815. Android Pay doesn't work for me any more ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [H815] [H818P] Nougat Stock FOR LOCKED BOOTLOADER [v29A] [TOT] [FLASHABLE LGUP]

* %100 Stock v29a Not Modifieded

Installation

* Flashable LG UP

Download

H815

* H815EU v29a TOT
    * H815TR v29a TOT
    * H815L v29a TOT
    * H815P v29a TOT
    * H815 v20o 6.0 KDZ ( MM to for Back)

H818P

* H818P v29a TOT
    * H818P v20p 6.0 KDZ ( MM to for Back)

TOOLS

* LG UP & LG G4 DLL

Credits

*@kessaras

Method -
    Charge your phone to a reasonable level (I recommend 85% upwards)
    Download LG Up, extract the zip file and install the drivers etc.
    Download the correct H815 nougat file for your phone.
    Extract the file
    Plug your phone into your PC using a micro usb cable.
    Right click LG Up and select run as administrator
    Check the display - It should show your phone is connected and current software version.
    Select upgrade
    Browse to the extracted H815 tot file.
    Hit start -
    Wait - The entire process took almost 30 minutes to complete (My phone is encrypted though so I don't know if that influences the time scale).

I can't confirm if android pay works yet - I'll update you in a couple of days.

EDIT - ANDROID PAY DOES NOT WORK IN THIS VERSION - IT FAILS ON THE DETECTS A CUSTOM BOOT LOADER / ROOTED SYSTEM.

Initially I did experience some high battery drain issues after doing the upgrade via LG Up. Since then I've carried out a factory reset and re-installed everything and now everything seems stable and battery drain seems lower than the pre-flash rate.

Thanks to @SezerSimsek for the early Christmas gift.
    D
    Deleted member 4398224
    Can u guide Us step by step how to install on H818P because we dont have any methods on H818P :)

After Install Nougat do you downgrade again to MM or LP?
    or stayed in Nougat?

Download Nougat 7.0 for LG G4 H818P, LG UP and drivers for your phone. Install drivers on your PC. Turn off the phone, take out the battery, return the battery, press button for UP sound, connect phone with PC and wait for download mode on phone. Go in LG UP, select Upgrade, add install package of Nougat 7.0, now select Refurbish and Start. Wait for finish.

Before, you need option for developer. Go in Settings > About phone > Usual > Information about software > 7 times click on Build and you will get notification you are developer. Now go back on Settings and go in Option developer and check USB debugging.

I've not it downgrade again to MM or LP. I do not the need for this.
    i get "invalid tot" error

With winhex change tot name. I think your model h815p or H815t

look video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cWUPJeoxHQ&t=14s
    GOOGLE HDR+ Camera port for LG G4 Nougat

Hello everyone. Now gcam mod is available for our device. You can download here, g4cam beta.apk
    The setting configuration is there inside the folder

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1jS9iSGHXeDNVZ0Q2xOeEIwTFU