/* * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software. * Same statement for XDA. */
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
**** These builds are for both: official unlocked and UsU'd devices ****
- Your device need to be unlocked either officially (h815 international or h811) or by UsU
- Your bootloader stack should be on MM 20p (20x for H811) or higher! (see FAQ #20 for how to upgrade your bootloader stack).
.... and for your convenience I have even created TWRP flashable files for that here
- in particular that means this thread is for:
H815 (official unlocked or UsU'd)
- Latest TWRP - PREVIEW build: click
- Do a full Nandroid backup before doing anything!
- This step is for UsU'd devices only:
If you have ever flashed the UsU baseband package: Clean flash the modem partition from your backup in TWRP.
If you do not know if you ever flashed it simply flash your modem partition again and you can be sure. This can't do any harm.
If you have no backup:
- TWRP flashable MM modems (N will not work)
- Full clean install as described here (FAQ "#2") is highly recommended. DO NOT REPORT ISSUES when you have skipped that step!
- Flash LOS
- Optional (f-droid is already included): Flash GApps (9.0 - ARM64) if you like to use google apps
- Optional: Flash the official LOS root-addon or Magisk if you want root
- Boot (will take a bit on first boot!)
- Pure LineageOS ROM experience
- F-Droid included (Open Source alternative to Google Play)
- Torch workaround included (requires root atm - check known issues)
Keep in mind that this is brand new stuff so it may contain issues unknown yet!
That's why the whole project is declared as BETA - not STABLE.
It wasn't until Pie felt stable enough for everyday use that I released it publicly, but I still can't test everything on my own, so a lot of things only show up after a release.
So back up regularly and frequently!
If you find a bug, follow the instructions here and provide me with the logs: FAQ #1
- Check the current issues at the github tracker (feel free to help, provide logs etc!)
Get your builds from my leech server
- Builds are updated as soon as possible. There is no build cycle.
- Information pertaining to your device is displayed accordingly.
- The current build is the latest for your device.
- The Suicide-Squirrel team (ThePiGuy, kessaras, steadfasterX)
- and more..
lineage-16.0, ROM for the LG G4
steadfasterX, ThePiGuy, kessaras, aoleary, WiZaRd981, HardStyl3r
Source Code: https://github.com/Suicide-Squirrel/...e/lineage-16.0
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: 20x or later
Based On: pure LineageOS
Last Updated 2019-05-16