FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][6.0.1/7.1][H815-H811][OFFICIAL][OMS] RESURRECTION REMIX [5.7.4/5.8]

3,540 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,489
 
By genesixxbf3, Inactive Recognized Developer on 24th November 2016, 03:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th November 2016, 03:50 PM |#11  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by genesixxbf3

Update is live and shall fix boot !

Download link doesn't work
 
 
25th November 2016, 03:54 PM |#12  
genesixxbf3's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Le Havre
Thanks Meter: 6,489
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlo Marocco

Download link doesn't work

Links are correct. But when clicking it's not. Xda must have derped http://eu.host.erwanleboucher.fr/gen...rrectionRemix/

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A3003 en utilisant Tapatalk
25th November 2016, 04:21 PM |#13  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by genesixxbf3

Links are correct. But when clicking it's not. Xda must have derped http://eu.host.erwanleboucher.fr/gen...rrectionRemix/

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A3003 en utilisant Tapatalk

thanks!!!
25th November 2016, 07:23 PM |#14  
genesixxbf3's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Le Havre
Thanks Meter: 6,489
 
Donate to Me
More
edit: nope
The Following User Says Thank You to genesixxbf3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift genesixxbf3 Ad-Free
25th November 2016, 07:31 PM |#15  
kessaras's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 8,522
 
Donate to Me
More
wow ! i love you ! my best rom from MM now in Nougat. You r the best ! Downloading now, from now on ill be using it , reporting issues , etc.
wish i had a good pc and net speed to be able to help too. i tried 3 days ago and i couldnt even download the git -_- after 2 days abort it

**EDIT: dont forget the title of the thread. its still 6.0.1
**EDIT (again) : the default kernel of this project is cm or yours ?
the rom version is 7.0 or 7.1 ? (for gapps)
25th November 2016, 07:46 PM |#16  
genesixxbf3's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Le Havre
Thanks Meter: 6,489
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kessaras

wow ! i love you ! my best rom from MM now in Nougat. You r the best ! Downloading now, from now on ill be using it , reporting issues , etc.
wish i had a good pc and net speed to be able to help too. i tried 3 days ago and i couldnt even download the git -_- after 2 days abort it

**EDIT: dont forget the title of the thread. its still 6.0.1
**EDIT (again) : the default kernel of this project is cm or yours ?

don't test it haha did the same mistake than with the previous build
it's 7.1
The Following User Says Thank You to genesixxbf3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift genesixxbf3 Ad-Free
25th November 2016, 07:51 PM |#17  
kessaras's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 8,522
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by genesixxbf3

don't test it haha did the same mistack than with the previous build
it's 7.1

too late haha dam
25th November 2016, 08:22 PM |#18  
genesixxbf3's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Le Havre
Thanks Meter: 6,489
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kessaras

too late haha dam

It's good for h815

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A3003 en utilisant Tapatalk
25th November 2016, 08:27 PM |#19  
kessaras's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 8,522
 
Donate to Me
More
downloading im 1st ! one second after upload completed haha
25th November 2016, 08:38 PM |#20  
genesixxbf3's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Le Havre
Thanks Meter: 6,489
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kessaras

downloading im 1st ! one second after upload completed haha

Make sure it's around 640 mB

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A3003 en utilisant Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to genesixxbf3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift genesixxbf3 Ad-Free
25th November 2016, 09:00 PM |#21  
kessaras's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 8,522
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by genesixxbf3

Make sure it's around 640 mB

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A3003 en utilisant Tapatalk

it rocks !!! since 16 years old you are programming android os. on your 25 you will be programming national satelites ?
one only mistake in the code. it deleted only gmail app from gapps. all the others gapps are fine. no big deal , google play ftw.
EDIT: Lawl, google play and gmail only deleted from the flash haha reflashing now gapps
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes