Post Reply Email Thread
19th May 2017, 05:01 AM |#501  
Recognized Developer
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 8,522

Donate to Me
More
i don't understand....
why we don't have ambient display on g4 , when other crap phones have it.
And i don't understand why in the official lineage the video recording is fixed but in RR not.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kessaras For This Useful Post: [ View ]

19th May 2017, 08:36 AM |#502  
Flag St George, UT
Thanks Meter: 1,197

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kessaras

i don't understand....
why we don't have ambient display on g4 , when other crap phones have it.
And i don't understand why in the official lineage the video recording is fixed but in RR not.

Code is already there in git source. Has to be enabled from /common and/or device tree at build time
19th May 2017, 08:47 PM |#503  
Flag Milano
Thanks Meter: 8

More
No news from rovo? Why no one is wondering about xposed? The last post is dated January. No one can work at a different framework for nougat? I have too many modules to pass to nougat
20th May 2017, 05:46 PM |#504  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehollow

No news from rovo? Why no one is wondering about xposed? The last post is dated January. No one can work at a different framework for nougat? I have too many modules to pass to nougat

Then don't. You aren't entitled to anything from him or any other Dev that you aren't explicitly paying to work for you. He has a life, and isn't going to do nothing but develop xposed because you can't move on.
Why the hell are you even bringing this up here anyway? This thread has nothing to do with xposed plus RR and most other ROMs have never supported it anyway.

Sent from my LG-H811 using XDA Labs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brandon9231 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Brandon9231 Ad-Free
21st May 2017, 05:46 AM |#505  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Can this be flashed over H811 20v? I'm unsure about the limitations imposed by anti-rollback.
21st May 2017, 09:06 PM |#506  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by channeledbymodem

Can this be flashed over H811 20v? I'm unsure about the limitations imposed by anti-rollback.

Yes, those limitations are only for stock based ROMs and prevent downgrading to previous firmwares. AOSP/LOS ROMs are completely unaffected by this though it's still best to be on the latest firmware so you have the most up-to-date modems/best connection possible.

Edit: Just to clarify, downgrading is still possible, but only within your respective anti-rollback version. We're in version 3 iirc so you can downgrade up to 20o without issue but below that (20i/all of 10) will cause a bootloop (possibly a brick?).
I don't really see an instance where we'd benefit from downgrading since we have unlocked bootloaders and easy access to root but the option's there I guess.
The Following User Says Thank You to Brandon9231 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Brandon9231 Ad-Free
24th May 2017, 08:02 PM |#507  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Can You help ?
Attached Files
File Type: 7z logcat.7z - [Click for QR Code] (100.4 KB, 4 views)
24th May 2017, 09:50 PM |#508  
Sofia
Thanks Meter: 0

More
QuickMemo+ for Ressurection Remix
Hello. Is there any way to install QuickMemo+ on Ressurection Remix ? I had some important txts which were synced with Google Drive. I want to recover them without installing another ROM . Thank you.
25th May 2017, 02:57 AM |#509  
Recognized Developer
Flag Athens

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XeDoX

Hello. Is there any way to install QuickMemo+ on Ressurection Remix ? I had some important txts which were synced with Google Drive. I want to recover them without installing another ROM . Thank you.

sorry quickmemo is only on stock based. it cannot be ported on los based.
what kind of txts are those by the way that cannot read another app ? Not even notepad++ on pc cannot read them ?
25th May 2017, 06:17 PM |#510  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Guys, V10 get nougat, so sources is available. V10 is really similar to G4
25th May 2017, 08:00 PM |#511  
Recognized Developer
Flag Athens

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zxc79