FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[STOCK] H815 20B Images + KDZ + Flashables (system+boot+modem+bootloader)

2,637 posts
Thanks Meter: 11,924

By autoprime, Recognized Developer / Inactive Recognized Contributor on 26th November 2015, 09:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread

These are for the H815 variant only. Files are from software version 20B (Android 6.0 Marshmallow).
Included below: TWRP-flashable stock rom, boot, modem and bootloader zips. KDZ and individual images are also included.

*There is NO anti-rollback qfuse used in this update... you can downgrade using LGUP HERE. You can also use LGUP to flash the 20B KDZ.

Please do not mirror my files!

20B NOTES...
1. Knock code should be back.
2. Not sure what else has changed yet...

Quote:

Requirements:
You must have TWRP 2.8.7+ installed to use these files. Thanks to Dees_Troy as always for that. And, of course, you must have your bootloader unlocked for TWRP to work. Currently only H815 EU and (some) SEA variants have official unlock through LG's unlock page HERE. Please do not ask if "model x" is supported... did you unlock via LG's official unlock tool? Yes? then you can use it. No? then you can't... and you should just flash the KDZ instead.

If you have a locked bootloader and want to upgrade... just use LGUP and flash the KDZ. Don't risk it with FlashFire.

Install Directions:
These directions should be used by everyone who wants a rooted 20B system. Don't want root? Then it's probably easiest to just flash the stock KDZ... or just skip the supersu zip in the directions below.

1. Download the boot, modem, bootloader and system zips listed under the download section and place them on internal or external sdcard.
2. Also download the latest SuperSu zip from HERE [Thanks to Chainfire for his auto-patching boot.img version!]
3. (re)Boot into TWRP... don't wipe anything.
4. Backup current partitions: boot, system, data, efs
5. Install boot, bootloader, modem, system and supersu zips- ADD SUPERSU LAST! (Install > select zip > press "add more zips" > select next zip > repeat)
6. After all 5 zips finish flashing you can reboot! (if TWRP asks if you want to install SU, NO!!!)

Downloads:
LG-H81520B-Flashable.System.zip
100% stock untouched system. MD5 = 22edce52ca96e20f7a16a67d00934b4d
Mirror here.

LG-H81520B-Flashable.Modem.zip
This is a flashable stock 20B modem.

LG-H81520B-Flashable.Boot.zip
This is a flashable stock 20B boot.img. Boot.img contains kernel + dtb + ramdisk.

LG-H81520B-Flashable.Bootloader.zip
This is a flashable stock 20B bootloader. It contains aboot, factory, hyp, laf, pmic, raw_resources, rpm, sbl1, sdi, sec and tz. Do NOT wipe system before flashing this zip. Zip checks model before flashing.

Also, KDZ + all stock images for 20B are available here.
CODEFIRE DIRECTORY

Downgrade:
See the Downgrade section in my 20A thread HERE...

OR

Use LGUP HERE to flash a previous KDZ version.

Unofficial Bootloader Unlock:
Don't have official bootloader unlock? This guy claims to have a working method HERE...

#TEAMCODEFIRE

y u quote OP?
The Following 66 Users Say Thank You to autoprime For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th November 2015, 09:07 AM |#2  
OP Recognized Developer / Inactive Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 11,924

Donate to Me
More
*reserved*

I may use this space to respond to some questions or add more notes as we go... rather than making new posts in the thread that get lost or go unnoticed.

FAQ

Q: My device shows the wrong software version in settings.. how do I fix this?
A: This is related to the "cust" (customer) partition on your phone. Using TWRP or a "Root Explorer" type app you can delete the current files in your Cust partition then you should have the proper version showing. I am not a fan of adding or flashing the cust partition... so I don't include updated cust partitions in the flashables. The cust folder/partition is in the root of your main directory.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to autoprime For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th November 2015, 09:50 AM |#3  
Flag GRap
Thanks Meter: 539

Donate to Me
More
Thanks Boss! U the man, as usual...
26th November 2015, 10:33 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 147

More
thanks @autoprime
I suggest you add a "NEW" on the title of the thread! because it seems the old thread! I had not noticed it at the beginning!
The Following User Says Thank You to asce1992 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift asce1992 Ad-Free
26th November 2015, 11:00 AM |#5  
Flag Reading
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Thanks Auto!
26th November 2015, 12:42 PM |#6  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Thanks mate!

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
26th November 2015, 12:52 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Hi, anyone try Xposed with this version ?
26th November 2015, 12:52 PM |#8  
Flag USA
Thanks Meter: 180

Donate to Me
More
can this modem be used on 20A based ROMS? - because my LTE reception with 20A is pretty weak, wants to slip back into HSPA mode in fringe areas where other phones have worked well.
26th November 2015, 01:04 PM |#9  
Tacna - Peru
Thanks Meter: 2

More

Enviado desde mi LG-H815 mediante Tapatalk
26th November 2015, 01:10 PM |#10  
Flag Reading
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Hmm slightly odd in that when i go to setting-software info it says the software version is "7 HD 6.1 by S3VEN-234-15". Haven't used 7 HD for probably a month now and dirty flashed this from V20a. Odd, very odd.
26th November 2015, 01:46 PM |#11  
Constantina
Thanks Meter: 3,315

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sudman

Hmm slightly odd in that when i go to setting-software info it says the software version is "7 HD 6.1 by S3VEN-234-15". Haven't used 7 HD for probably a month now and dirty flashed this from V20a. Odd, very odd.

delete cust folder..
The Following User Says Thank You to BySezerSimsek For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BySezerSimsek Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)