FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Bypass google account all lg g4 by tool made tungkick

489 posts
Thanks Meter: 848
 
By tungkick, Account currently disabled on 2nd December 2015, 01:26 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Sorry new FW new security tool of my can not work.


- Put phone to downloadmod
- Extract tool open file Tool.exe.
- Choose model lg g4. Then waitminute tool bypass
- When bypass done reboot phone then check.
- Good luck.
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to tungkick For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tungkick Ad-Free
 
 
2nd December 2015, 02:09 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
does not work on LG G4 H735
3rd December 2015, 12:08 AM |#3  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 848
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr49

does not work on LG G4 H735

IF 5.1.1 or android 6.0 need contact me i help online
The Following User Says Thank You to tungkick For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tungkick Ad-Free
3rd December 2015, 09:03 AM |#4  
YAMALILLO JR's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Thanks a lot. Program great!!

Sent from my N9510 using Tapatalk
3rd December 2015, 01:39 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Is it work for H818?
It seem that its not work for H818 on android 6.0
4th December 2015, 12:18 AM |#6  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 848
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by naiveboy520

Is it work for H818?
It seem that its not work for H818 on android 6.0

sure because laf.bin in android 6.0 lg sever fix can not connect comport
But i can fix online
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tungkick For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tungkick Ad-Free
4th December 2015, 10:03 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tungkick

IF 5.1.1 or android 6.0 need contact me i help online

Thanks a lot. Program great!!
It is working perfectly with LG G4 815 but does not work with H735L LG G4 BEAT
When it will be possible to do it on H735L LG G4 BEAT 5.1 from your program.
4th December 2015, 10:14 AM |#8  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 848
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr49

Thanks a lot. Program great!!
It is working perfectly with LG G4 815 but does not work with H735L LG G4 BEAT
When it will be possible to do it on H735L LG G4 BEAT 5.1 from your program.

update kdz 5.01 or 5.1
The Following User Says Thank You to tungkick For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tungkick Ad-Free
4th December 2015, 11:40 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
i really need help trying to bypass the FRP < previously synced google acount login verification> after factory reset - on an Boost mobile LG model LS751 volt 2 running on android 5.1.1. please please please cant find any method that works anywhere
5th December 2015, 12:10 AM |#10  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 848
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurora4420

i really need help trying to bypass the FRP < previously synced google acount login verification> after factory reset - on an Boost mobile LG model LS751 volt 2 running on android 5.1.1. please please please cant find any method that works anywhere

You try choose number lg leon then test . If can not bypass contact me. I help you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tungkick For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tungkick Ad-Free
13th December 2015, 03:54 AM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
LG leon
Hello, can you please tell me how to remove the FRP from a LG Leon (boost mobile)
I try the tools with all the 3 options and none of them work
thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bypass google account lg

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes