FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

**G4 DUAL SIM models - H818P / H818N (UPDATED W/ ROOT + XPOSED works!) **

650 posts
Thanks Meter: 578
 
By roosta, Senior Member on 23rd May 2015, 04:24 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th May 2015, 01:00 PM |#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulie72

Do you know where he bought it? They told me the shipment was delayed!!

He pre ordered it from erafone Jakarta outlet, forgot which branch though.
The Following User Says Thank You to bahamot_zero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bahamot_zero Ad-Free
 
 
28th May 2015, 04:08 PM |#22  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamot_zero

Here you go, photo courtesy of springfield from Indonesian forum.

The 3 and 4 LTE frequencies look promising for Europe!!
29th May 2015, 10:37 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 578
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamot_zero

Here you go, photo courtesy of springfield from Indonesian forum.

Legend! Thanks so much. Just confirming the last band it works with on FDD LTE is 2600? would assume so, since its the norm in most countries, and not something else.

Looks like I'll be getting the H818P!

*EDIT* Page 13/14 I've bought my phone!

RoOSTA
29th May 2015, 01:48 PM |#24  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Around 2 o'clock i received my G4 (H818P). Till now just busy setting up and playing around. So far i am very happy. It feels snappy and feels nice in the hand.
29th May 2015, 01:51 PM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 578
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamot_zero

Here you go, photo courtesy of springfield from Indonesian forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulie72

Around 2 o'clock i received my G4 (H818P). Till now just busy setting up and playing around. So far i am very happy. It feels snappy and feels nice in the hand.

Yours confirms 700Mhz LTE FDD band too? This is great news that it comes with this.

I cannot find a SINGLE international retailer selling the H818P, yet you guys have it. I don't understand...
29th May 2015, 02:16 PM |#26  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
My box confirms the same bands as posted earlier. I do not know how i can check them? Where are you situated?
29th May 2015, 02:25 PM |#27  
OP Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 578
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulie72

My box confirms the same bands as posted earlier. I do not know how i can check them? Where are you situated?

Australia. But as this is released in only a few countries, will have to buy internationally.

RoOSTA
29th May 2015, 04:57 PM |#28  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
I can not help you with advice of online shops. I bought it in a shop.
29th May 2015, 09:55 PM |#29  
Junior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roosta

Australia. But as this is released in only a few countries, will have to buy internationally.

Anyone vouch for SharafDG.com (UAE), LuLu webStore or Indonesian shop GLODOKshop.com??

RoOSTA

SharafDG and Lulu are both recognized chains in the UAE. Sharaf is primarily an electronics store while Lulu is a general hypermarket. You can also try Jumbo electronics, they will also carry the unit. I believe they are all accepting pre-orders, with deliveries starting June 06.
30th May 2015, 04:03 AM |#30  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by masroorj

SharafDG and Lulu are both recognized chains in the UAE. Sharaf is primarily an electronics store while Lulu is a general hypermarket. You can also try Jumbo electronics, they will also carry the unit. I believe they are all accepting pre-orders, with deliveries starting June 06.

Will they arrange international shipping?
30th May 2015, 06:43 AM |#31  
Junior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulie72

Will they arrange international shipping?

No idea, I'm sorry. I might be passing by Sharaf today, if I do, I will ask and let you know.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes