ReLock Bootloader Video and Coming soon Unlock Bootloader..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

lambstone

Mar 27, 2008
Huawei P20 Pro
Redmi K20 Pro
Seems promising. The relock part anyway.

So unlock bootloader coming soon as in you've finished it or know how to finish it? Or are you working on it? Because if you're working on it? Yes. I know the bounty is high but you could share it with someone else that has the knowledge to help and it might be easier. Splitting the bounty halfway is still a lot.

ChriKn

Apr 18, 2012
France / Germany
The screen seems slightly curved, so I would not be so fast to call him a lier.

Can you please send a video with the about phone screen ?

Edit: I contacted the given mail address and will let you informed about the outcome.
Let us all pray :)

Last edited:

5nickers

Sep 26, 2010
-
Its a G2 in the video the G4 has no indent next to the earphone speaker neither does the G3 the G2 does. Hes had 2 threads removed for posting this garbage under different headings already

It's clearly not a G2! I have one here and the G2 looks different. He just hast a screenprotector on his screen and the indent is for some sensors. I can see these sensor on my G4.... i guess you were too fast.

autoprime

Recognized Dev / Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 23, 2010
seems this isn't a new unlock method. he's found the trick to relock an already unlockable H815 EUR model... then unlocks it again.

LG has every IMEI in a database that signed up to get an unlock.bin from them and may still be able to know you applied to unlock the device... even if there is no "Device Unlocked!" status on boot. Might fool a lazy LG employee or unsuspecting buyer.

but... maybe I'm wrong and there's more besides what's shown in video.

Last edited:

warloxfre

Oct 29, 2015
seems this isn't a new unlock method. he's found the trick to relock an already unlockable H815 EUR model... then unlocks it again.

LG has every IMEI in a database that signed up to get an unlock.bin from them and may still be able to know you applied to unlock the device... even if there is no "Device Unlocked!" status on boot. Might fool a lazy LG employee or unsuspecting buyer.

relock and unlock video..after relock after unlock and after relock..for you :)...coming soon

"Device Unlocked!"... use to flash tool to straighten

Last edited:
Reactions: ChriKn and MEGAX91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    and first enter twrp..
    after locked..

and new video(uptaded.)

MOD EDIT: information removed
    There have been several reports on this thread.

I have reviewed this thread and see no evidence that the OP has anything substantial yet.

This thread is now closed.

@warloxfre should you have anything substantial to add, please start a new thread.

Thank you,
    TonyStark
    True or not, you asked him for an unlock for your flex 2,he told you he didn't had that device and needs one.
    Basically you asked him for something not the other way.
    Your in lg g4 thread asking something for lg G flex 2 to someone that is not obligated to own a phone like yours, so there's no point on instigate anything.
    Let's wait and see if this is true or not.
    And someone giving up a phone to another person without any credits here or without knowing it its just stupidity.
    The video in the first post, that shared by waloxfre, is probably fake

The guy is possible an imei stealer by teamviewer, and phone stealer, if any member from this forum, send him a device for developing, testing bootloader unlock

Everyone should be careful!

He didn't ask for anything. So I propose to wait for what he does/releases next before we begin to judge him / his work ? I am rather sceptical normally, but for the moment I am quite hyped.