By rodrigian, Member on 5th April 2019, 09:23 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th April 2019, 09:12 AM |#11  
Flag culiacan
Thanks Meter: 2,270

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodrigian

So like a month ago my cellphone was stolen (A Samsung Galaxy A8 which I miss deeply :'( ) and now i'm using my old phone which is a Moto G4 Play. Given that I find it quite "slow" in comparison to my A8 I'm already looking for a replacement phone. I'm considering buying a LG G4 because I came across an AliExpress seller who sells LG G4s for like 60 bucks (refubrished) and another seller from eBay sells it "new" (theorically) for $ 100. The thing is there is no phone with specs like the G4 for that kind of money (correct me if I'm wrong) but I already know all of the problems that can affect G4s so I'm not entirely convinced. So...

- If I buy one nowadays, is it probable I might get affected by bootloops ?
- How are the thermals with this phone? I read many cases of the phone overheating, is this common to every G4?
- How's development going right now? Are there any Pie roms being developed? (I'm looking specially for LineageOS 16)

Any more suggestion would be greatly appreciated. I really like this phone but If you think buying it nowadays is a bad decision, please let me know.

Thanks in advance

buy xiaomi instead.. say redmi note7 pro
The Following User Says Thank You to raptorddd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raptorddd Ad-Free

18th April 2019, 01:21 AM |#12  
Flag named after a queen
Thanks Meter: 9

More
https://www.computerworld.com/articl...e-letdown.html

its a common theme around the net, as i scroll endlessly, I see things about LG that are bad; warranty issues that are dismissed (fridges), TV's that have glitches.... Im encouraging all ppl I know to shy away from LG.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnuisgod For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Vishnuisgod Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)