[BL LOCKED] [818P] Pyrophag v1.2 [v20h] [BUTTERY SMOOTH] [ICY COOL]

Search This thread

caiomoraes

Jan 14, 2011
hey guys,i'm getting 2h of screen with moderate use(only wifi and social medias).should i try the procedure again?how are you getting with battery life ?

leo_ng

Nov 9, 2010
this is a rom with root android 6.0?
GREAT!!!
can this work on h818n(dual sims) too?~

Last edited:
hey guys,i'm getting 2h of screen with moderate use(only wifi and social medias).should i try the procedure again?how are you getting with battery life ?

Hi, I am facing the same problem since I've updated to MM. I dont know what to do to improve the battery life. Its terrible. and also I am not so much into rooting. Hope LG themselves resolves this problem in their next update.

dark.blue

Nov 25, 2010
Yogyakarta
Is it worth it changing my room to this one as I'm looking for battery life?

imo.
the battery life is about the same with "stock" M.
since 818p bootloader is cannot be Un Lock, and the marshmallow still unable to be rooted, there is not much can be done to tweak to get better battery life.
but its true about this rom is smoother than the stock.
at least that what I experienced.

carestan

Oct 6, 2016
damt garm LIKE dari

:good::good::good::good:

سلام داداش خسته نباشی دمت گرم کارت درسته
فقظ یک سوال این رامی ک کوکش کردی آیا روت ؟
واینکه
DPI 640
DPI 540
چه فرقی میکنن؟

malpar22

May 2, 2009
Hello, I had installed the H818P20h_00_0516.kdz version and the process does not worked . Then I installed the H818P20h_00_1019.kdz and all was ok.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    header.png

Pyrophag is a customized system image for the 818P based off of completely stock v20h factory image.
    There is absolutely no change in appearance, except for LG's stock font Foxrain, which has been replaced with Roboto Condensed (a favorite font of mine); so the ROM is suitable for those who are interested in stuff "under the hood" only. It's basically a boosted stock ROM.

specs.png
    • Buttery smooth, incredibly optimized and stable performance all over the ROM;
    • Significantly reduced amount of heat produced during heavy tasks;
    • Dual Window for all apps;
    • 60fps FHD video recording;
    • Slow Motion video recording;
    • 100% photo quality;
    • Completely stock looks;

bugs.png
    • None

guide.png
    ***YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE MARSHMALLOW (preferably v20h) INSTALLED IN ADVANCE***

***THE PROCEDURE IS SAFE AND NO ISSUE SHOULD HAPPEN. NEVERTHELESS, I DO NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR POTENTIAL BOOTLOOPS/DATA LOSSES OR ANYTHING DURING OR AFTER THE PROCESS***

1. Backup everything to SD Card through LG Backup;
    2. Extracted the downloaded file (the ROM) and copy s.img into the internal memory of your device;
    3. Turn off the phone, wait for the blinking notification light to go off, press and hold volume up button and connect the phone to your PC simulataneously (do make sure in advance that you have all required drivers installed) to enter Download Mode;
    4. Now open LGUP, choose a v20h KDZ and press Start Flashing;
    5. Keep an eye on the percentage and the other on the phone. As soon as the percentage reaches 9, look at the phone, and the moment a green port number (e.g. COM6) appears on the screen, disconnect the phone immediately (or everything will be erased on your internal memory, so you'll have to copy the system image again) and close LGUP;
    6. Open the folder you have assumingly extracted LG_Root files in, hold down the shift button, right click on the window and choose Open Command Window Here;
    7. Type "Send_Command.exe \\.\COMX" without the quotation marks (X represents the port number shown on your phone);
    8. If you have all drivers installed, you'll be able to commmunicate with the driver now. Type "id" and you should get a response. If so, then it means everything is all right and you're good to go;
    9. Carefully input the following command and press Enter. It will go to a new line and an underscore will start blinking. After a couple of minutes, a hashtag sign will appear. Type "LEAVE", plug out the device, pull the battery and re-start the phone.

Code:
      dd if=/data/media/0/s.img bs=8192 seek=55296 count=529920 of=/dev/block/mmcblk0
    10. Enjoy!

shots.png
    Attached

download.png
    DPI 640 (normal)
    DPI 540

credits.png
    @jskasia, @warBeard_actual, @Pfeffernuss

Android Version: 6.0
    Linux Kernel Version: 3.10.84
    UPDATE:

V1.2 added; the ROM is now:
    1) Debloated, and
    2) Battery life is improved;
    3) It enjoys V10 Music Player, which solves the problem of some songs having no sound from scratch or after some time.
    Update:

DPI 540 version added-
    Screenshots added (though, no visual difference, really, comparing to stock; I've only tried to show the slight differences like Dual Window)- @sandrox96 @MitoTakatori
    Great work, many thanks. :good: