Another Frustrating Phone?

Search This thread

lemonoid

Jun 15, 2011
Boone, NC
Hey all. So I'm picking up a brand new G4 in the morning. I've not owned a G4, and have been on the Galaxy 6 for about a year and a half. Buying that phone was the biggest mistake I've made, it got me so out of touch with the Android world because there never was a decent root method that I was able to obtain in my opinion. I see a ton of different threads on here about Tools, Themes, Apps, etc and of course ROMs for the G4. I won't have the G4 long, only until my contract is up in October, then I'm cutting ties with Big Red and going global. However, until then, I am hoping that maybe I can get root on this phone and unlock some of its potential. I have looked around a few times now, but really the only thing I can find is the KDZ images, is that correct? Is this simply because we can't unlock the bootloader? Or maybe there is something I'm completely overlooking? If I'm missing something, or if there's any info you can give me on what I'm in store for, please let me know. I really miss my custom Android devices so much, I'm just not a person that has the financial means to go out and get a new phone every time these talented developers can't find a good root.
Thanks for any responses, I've missed you XDA.

Trust me though, I'm saving up already and going to grab a Huawei more than likely when I finally divorce from this 15 year partner that to me is now, Big Dead.

nkirk

Mar 27, 2013
Xiaomi Poco F3
>Bootloader can be unlocked on the int h815 eur version only. >An easy root method is available if you are on LP. >There is some hope for custom roms with FISH, already functional TWRP for LP locked devices, read the dev section.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    >Bootloader can be unlocked on the int h815 eur version only. >An easy root method is available if you are on LP. >There is some hope for custom roms with FISH, already functional TWRP for LP locked devices, read the dev section.

T-Mobile H811 can also be unlocked.