OP Senior Member
Flag Panchkula
Thanks Meter: 322

More
New Update is UP!
New update of Destroyer™ Kernel
~ Upstreamed to 3.18.69! 😎
~ Added F-Sync
~ Improved Fingerprint print unlock booster..
~ Removed PegasusQ and Lionfish Governors!
~ That problem is fixed when only one core was running!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to manikchathli For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manikchathli Ad-Free

7th September 2017, 10:08 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Hello Manik,

Totally, love your Atomic ROM as well!! I had a small request on this kernel. Is there anything you could do on your next update to increase the in-call volume on our beloved G5 Plus? It has been very low and when I try to adjust the volumes through Ex Kernel Manager, the person at the other end hears an echo whenever he/she speaks. It would be great if by any means you could increase the in-call volume in your next update. Thanks again.
8th September 2017, 05:56 PM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Panchkula

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shonilchi

Hello Manik,

Totally, love your Atomic ROM as well!! I had a small request on this kernel. Is there anything you could do on your next update to increase the in-call volume on our beloved G5 Plus? It has been very low and when I try to adjust the volumes through Ex Kernel Manager, the person at the other end hears an echo whenever he/she speaks. It would be great if by any means you could increase the in-call volume in your next update. Thanks again.

If i added that there will be distortion of sound and unbalanced voice volume when ever you are talking on phone!
9th September 2017, 11:07 AM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Panchkula

More
New Update is UP!
Now the Kernel is booting with Android 8.0 aka Oreo. There are seperate builds for Nougat and Oreo ROMs and don't flash Nougat builds on Oreo ROMs.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to manikchathli For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manikchathli Ad-Free
10th September 2017, 03:15 PM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Flag Panchkula

More
New Update is UP!
New update of Destroyer™ Kernel
*NOUGAT*
~ Upstreamed to 3.18.70! 😎

*OREO*
~ Upstreamed to 3.18.70! 😎
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to manikchathli For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manikchathli Ad-Free
10th September 2017, 08:25 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 87

More
But we don't have a solid 8.0 daily driver i tried vache build its good don't get me wrong but its certainly not ready
10th September 2017, 09:11 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 512

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skooter32

But we don't have a solid 8.0 daily driver i tried vache build its good don't get me wrong but its certainly not ready

I'm using 8 now not really big on camera so that don't bother me I installed this kernel and haven't got call bug yet it's been a full day
The Following User Says Thank You to joeeboogz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joeeboogz Ad-Free
10th September 2017, 10:07 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Is it perhaps possible to add the "dimmed screen" option. Really comes in handy at night 😁
16th September 2017, 10:52 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 435

More
Thank you for the Oreo build! Had issues with slight lag in latest LOS15 build and flashing this fixed it right up! Everything is running smoove.
16th September 2017, 10:57 AM |#30  
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itslels

Thank you for the Oreo build! Had issues with slight lag in latest LOS15 build and flashing this fixed it right up! Everything is running smoove.

Animation lags fixed with this on los 15?!
16th September 2017, 10:59 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 435

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gagan.yadav.96

Animation lags fixed with this on los 15?!

That is what I'm saying. Lockscreen lag too.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)