FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KERNEL][8.x] Destroyer Kernel [POTTER][07/01]

133 posts
Thanks Meter: 362
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from manikchathli: Builds are updated guys..!
15th November 2017, 04:06 PM |#71  
Senior Member
Flag Namur
Thanks Meter: 334
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manikchathli

New update of Destroyer™ Kernel
~ Upstreamed to 3.18.81!
~ Build for stock is up.
~ Added binder commits for 64 bit.
~ Please see Thread before flashing stock build!

Why did you just clone my Alize kernel for stock, rename it and release it like that? Where is the goal to do that?
User won't do the difference for sure, but I do, you rename my kernel as your's.
You didn't even credit my work.

Be careful, respect is something that you seem to lost.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Martichou For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Martichou Ad-Free
 
 
15th November 2017, 05:49 PM |#72  
manikchathli's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Panchkula
Thanks Meter: 362
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martichou

Why did you just clone my Alize kernel for stock, rename it and release it like that? Where is the goal to do that?
User won't do the difference for sure, but I do, you rename my kernel as your's.
You didn't even credit my work.

Be careful, respect is something that you seem to lost.

First of all i haven't renamed and released it if you can see the commits, I have made changes myself also.. and i forgot to give credits as i was busy and in a bit of hurry!
25th November 2017, 06:58 PM |#73  
manikchathli's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Panchkula
Thanks Meter: 362
 
More
New Update is UP!
New update of Destroyer™ Kernel
~ Upstreamed to 3.18.84! 😎
~ Build for 64 Bit Oreo Coming Soon. ❤️
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to manikchathli For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manikchathli Ad-Free
20th December 2017, 07:04 PM |#74  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
When is the build for oreo-64 coming? Eagerly waiting for it
7th January 2018, 05:44 AM |#75  
Akshatk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kota, Rajasthan
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Why don't I see any other cpu governors???
The same happened with Alize.
Those lionfish , etc are missing.
What should i di??
7th January 2018, 06:15 AM |#76  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 223
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshatk

Why don't I see any other cpu governors???
The same happened with Alize.
Those lionfish , etc are missing.
What should i di??

Stick with the ones you see. The others have been removed due to issues with them.
Have a nice day
The Following User Says Thank You to Akhil_dev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Akhil_dev Ad-Free
7th January 2018, 07:25 PM |#77  
manikchathli's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Panchkula
Thanks Meter: 362
 
More
New Update is UP!
New update of Destroyer™ Kernel
~ Upstreamed to 3.18.91! 😎
~ Final Version of Nougat!
~ 64 bit Supported (Oreo)

Next Update :
EAS

#DestroyerisbackintheGame 😍

The builds are tested!

Thanks to @Martichou @Faiyazsheth @Keertesh19 for helping me out!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to manikchathli For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manikchathli Ad-Free
15th February 2018, 08:36 PM |#78  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
What CPU governor should I use ??
16th February 2018, 06:01 PM |#79  
bornlivedie's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 514
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manikchathli

New update of Destroyer™ Kernel
~ Upstreamed to 3.18.91!
~ Final Version of Nougat!
~ 64 bit Supported (Oreo)

Next Update :
EAS

#DestroyerisbackintheGame

The builds are tested!

Thanks to @Martichou @Faiyazsheth @Keertesh19 for helping me out!



WiFi not working with latest Nougat version.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes