Hi guys, this is Destroyer Kernel for Potter
There are separate builds for Nougat, Oreo & Stock. Enjoy!
Your warranty is now void.
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this KERNEL
before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
- Updated to latest Motorola & CAF Sources
- Upstreamed to latest version 3.18.91!
- Build with Linaro Toolchain
- All features of the Lineage Kernel
- Improved Battery Life
- Less Battery is drained on standby
- Wi-Fi disconnecting issue is fixed
- SdCardfs (Oreo)
- Sound Control!
- New FP navigation commits.
- Double tap to wake, Sweep to wake and sleep .
- KCAL Support.
More features will be coming in near future! Stay Tuned
How to Flash:
1. Download the kernel and place it into your phone storage
2. Reboot into recovery
3. Install the kernel
4. (optional) Wipe Dalvik/ART Cache and Cache partitions
5. Reboot and enjoy!
Tweak the kernel with Kernel Auditor, EX Kernel Manager or any other Manager you like.
(Please read this before flashing stock build)
It's version is 3.18.31 it may get upstreamed somewhere in future..
Camera is not working on build number NPN25.137-35
rest everything is working.. If you have flashed this build on those two build numbers you can flash this boot.img
via twrp and the camera will be back again..
Thanks to Martichou & Keertesh for helping me out!